Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
guardianshadow said:
that does sound like a good idea but it would seem odd
Well I mean like with my current RP my character is just chilling with one other in the Fairytail guild hall while literally every other member is out combating a dark guild or something

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Well I mean like with my current RP my character is just chilling with one other in the Fairytail guild hall while literally every other member is out combating a dark guild or something

[/QUOTE]
wait if i do get accepted do i just wait there to?

Isune said:
719422-bigthumbnail.jpg
finalfantasy13_2_lightning_render_by_takebon999-d53bn0s.png

@Britt-21
boy she's from FF :P

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]You know.. It might be nice to have 2 RP tabs. One for Main Arc RP and another for other RP like if someone shows up mid ARC and can't join yet so they can RP without cluttering the Main arc thread.

[/QUOTE]
That'd just most likely create confusion tbh

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Well I mean like with my current RP my character is just chilling with one other in the Fairytail guild hall while literally every other member is out combating a dark guild or something

[/QUOTE]
I already told you that someone else has their character in the guildhall as well. Clair is there.

Zuka said:
That moment people call in sick and add even more hours/work to your job :(
Yeah that. Last night, I had to bar-tend. Bar-tend. I hate Bar-tending. I'm like a human disaster zone in a bar.

@Colt556 But that's why I can only post now. But am posting though! Expect a post for Lysander in half an hour's time.

Kyuubey said:
How'd you do as a walking hazard while bar-tending last night?
Shitty, as usual D:

Good thing Happy Hour was only from 6 to 8. Otherwise I'd have killed either myself or my customers.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Shitty, as usual D:
Good thing Happy Hour was only from 6 to 8. Otherwise I'd have killed either myself or my customers.

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad it didn't come to that. @~@; I'd be just as scary bar-tending I imagine. I would somehow manage to burn down the place.

Kyuubey said:
I'm glad it didn't come to that. @~@; I'd be just as scary bar-tending I imagine. I would somehow manage to burn down the place.

That makes me super glad that none of the drinks we're selling have anything to do with fire. Though on a bad day I might manage to flood the place somehow.

By the way, it's great talking to you again xD

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]How so?

[/QUOTE]
There'd just be no point. It'd be like having two separate roleplays going and it'd mean double the management. Plus, it'd get abandoned within a few weeks time as everyone would've just joined the normal thread when the new arc starts.

There's just no point.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]...
That makes me super glad that none of the drinks we're selling have anything to do with fire. Though on a bad day I might manage to flood the place somehow.

By the way, it's great talking to you again xD

[/QUOTE]
Let's hope you never have a bad day then! Flooding sounds incredibly unpleasant. As does burning a place down... Or killing people... Or ... The list can go on with hazards like us!

It is nice indeed. I'm just glad to hear you're doing alright, despite being stuck bar-tending, though I'm glad you made it through the night without any casualties.

Kyuubey said:
Let's hope you never have a bad day then! Flooding sounds incredibly unpleasant. As does burning a place down... Or killing people... Or ... The list can go on with hazards like us!
It is nice indeed. I'm just glad to hear you're doing alright, despite being stuck bar-tending, though I'm glad you made it through the night without any casualties.
<3

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Shitty, as usual D:

[/QUOTE]
That's two hours, so shouldn't it be happy hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back