Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
He is a vivid reader of magazines yes.
Smh why would he use magazines when he has a smokin girl?

Colt556 said:
fanfic aint canon, though. So ValRich only exists in your head and will never actually be a thing.
^^^^^^

Genon said:
Why are you so obsessed with romantic relationships among your characters?
A lot of girls do this.

Kayzo said:
Smh why would he use magazines when he has a smokin girl?
^^^^^^

A lot of girls do this.
THANK YOU

It's called a FanGirl for a reason >_>

How do I say no to half naked men I mean seriously?

Or women I'm not biased.

TBH I think my favorite IC couple is Garrett/Refara just for the sheer hilariousness of it.

Adorable to one another and Stone Cold Killers to anyone else....Cutting through flesh and crushing skulls.

images

I'm kinda excited to see what happens with Chris and Kelica right now that he's being controlled.

Isune said:
I'm kinda excited to see what happens with Chris and Kelica right now that he's being controlled.
I was just pondering this very thing. Weither to go the girl route and panic/scream or actually defend herself using a Root Shield.

I'll wait for @Rhodus first while I ponder.

Eventually a Valken post will happen.

But it will be a full on scene as he's about to get cranky pants so may have to wait till tonight.

Zuka said:
I was just pondering this very thing. Weither to go the girl route and panic/scream or actually defend herself using a Root Shield.
She's gotta start being useful eventually, may as well start now.

Colt556 said:
She's gotta start being useful eventually, may as well start now.
I actually wanted to have her dabble in maybe Herbal Alchemy.

Also C-Class scrub.

If I were Wizard Saint I'd have the entire Izengard of TreeEnts rain down like a fury.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda want her to get pinned down by Chris but have her incase them both in roots while she tries to calm him down. And BTW, Chris is still supposed to teach her takeovers.

Isune said:
I kinda want her to get pinned down by Chris but have her incase them both in roots while she tries to calm him down. And BTW, Chris is still supposed to teach her takeovers.
Weirdly hot.

Also.

TLXWQrEopvuTSKYW5KjpKrdaTOvj4fmW9c1gN_MXecyYLm0sx3i0-EBozJ0XnlQRU1SQ5uHWlmyYM0ifMA5VfURhmzJhB2dcOnBwihXZ5cN7ShrwCFGKILuM8mlfvayJ-ayAQu_cRpHVhl3meqkz=w236-h355-nc

purplepanda288 said:
Who should he copy first, Aidran or the siren?
The point was for you to copy the siren, so that you can use her own magic to undo the enchantment on Chris and Mizuki.

Zuka said:
Weirdly hot.
Also.

TLXWQrEopvuTSKYW5KjpKrdaTOvj4fmW9c1gN_MXecyYLm0sx3i0-EBozJ0XnlQRU1SQ5uHWlmyYM0ifMA5VfURhmzJhB2dcOnBwihXZ5cN7ShrwCFGKILuM8mlfvayJ-ayAQu_cRpHVhl3meqkz=w236-h355-nc
I want this to happen so badly. By the way, @Genon what would happen if Chris broke a barrier and managed to get an arm in there. Would it cut his arm off, or would it just squeeze it?

Isune said:
I want this to happen so badly. By the way, @Genon what would happen if Chris broke a barrier and managed to get an arm in there. Would it cut his arm off, or would it just squeeze it?
The barrier's properties are whatever Adrian decides, much like how he can program it to move when the protected person moves. In this case, he wouldn't want to dismember Chris, so it wouldn't cut his arm off, but it would be sharp and jagged if you punched through it. Chris will be bleeding heavily from that arm and likely have shards of arcane glass stuck in his arm if you do that.

Genon said:
The barrier's properties are whatever Adrian decides, much like how he can program it to move when the protected person moves. In this case, he wouldn't want to dismember Chris, so it wouldn't cut his arm off, but it would be sharp and jagged if you punched through it. Chris will be bleeding heavily from that arm and likely have shards of arcane glass stuck in his arm if you do that.
That doesn't sound fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back