Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Fine with me
I'll have her strapped to an operating table with minimal torture done. Probably mostly to scare her and Valken does the prince charming and slams the door open with his face livid.

@Kayzo

Milken best ship

anime-funny-Favim.com-1841874.jpg

Zuka said:
I'll have her strapped to an operating table with minimal torture done. Probably mostly to scare her and Valken does the prince charming and slams the door open with his face livid.
Fuck off, medical sciencey stuff is my domain in this dungeon.

Colt556 said:
Fuck off, medical sciencey stuff is my domain in this dungeon.
It's not sciency it's torture. :P

Ok fine I'll chain her to the wall.... half naked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Britt-21] [IMG]http://data.whicdn.com/images/66328361/superthumb.jpg[/IMG] I can see Emmerich being like this to With Lavender xD [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] @Mykinkaiser

forgot to tag

I love how that whole page of IC is filled to the brim with chaos and betrayal and deception... Until you get to the last post, where the worst a newcomer has to deal with is forgetting his backpack

I think the single greatest line I've ever heard Kelica described as:

"Is she always this suffocatingly chipper."

@Rhodus

I laugh every time I think of that single line.

OMFG I just thought of this magical/hilarious scene back at the Guild Hall where Valken calls an emergency meetinf of Bromarians, and does this cough into his hand gesture as he strutts back and forth infront of a table.

"As you know, I am Emperor of Bromarianoland and as such am ridiculously good with the ladies...."

Emmerich snickers.

"....and, hypothetically, how do us bros... ahh .. you know, know our ladies are pleased?"

Panic covering his face while he bends down to whisper

" Like will they tell us if we are good enough or terrible or what? I mean... you think you know but what if they are faking?..."

Valekn starting to sweat at his feeling of inadequacy.

Cue both Noah and Emmerich with raised eyebrows. "You ok there Valken buddy?"

Valken suddenly straightens. " ..right right, nevermind. Dismissed."

Ferra in the background giggling like a manic.

@Mykinkaiser @Embaga Elder @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back