Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
Never heard of em xD
As a reward for placing second have some cookie
yeah go find your gf and kiss her butthead.

you haven't kissed her since shes been back.

poor dear. gets slapped before she gets a kiss :(

ALL OF THE NEW LOVE LIVE GIRLS ARE SO GAY FOR EACHOTHER LMAO. I CAN TELL WHO IS GOING TO LIKE WHO ON THE SECOND EPISODE, JUST BASED OFF THE ENDING SONG LMAO

NO ONE CAN TAKE MY GARRY AWAY

NO ONE

large.jpg

OR MY MIA

@Mykinkaiser

Zuka said:
Kelica Zefara
Team Ryuing the Moment

The Forest Mage blinked as she could have sworn she heard clomping and strange noises way above in the vertical shaft they had fallen down, but right now she was surrounded on all sides in a weird cavern in a pool of very very warm water. Still bobbing she turned as Ryu mentioned getting himself out minus her and her face fell a little. I mean the water was pleasant enough but she didn't want to be stuck down here for all of eternity! It didn't occur to her the others would probably have noticed them missing by now.

Kelica felt her heart clench then and panic start up once more but she tried really, really, really hard not to loose it. "P...Please Ryu! Don't leave me here!... I know I've been annoying but I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to help Sora and Hibiki... What if they have been tortured? Bleeding out right now in agony? I can heal them Ryu but I can't do anything while I am stuck in here!!"

She made a soft almost whimper noise, disappointed with herself more then anything. "You think it is fun being the weakest in the group? I want to be more then just the annoying girl who tags along but I just haven't had any real training in my magic. I have no offensive powers at all, so of course I'm always scared! Imagine tagging along on these adventures without your sword or your fire magic? It's terrifying! I'm constantly thinking this one trap will kill me, this one bad guy will hurt me... it sucks..."

Finally she grew silent as her shoulders sagged. She just bobbed in silence, her long blonde hair finally breaking free of it's ponytail confines to sway hypnotically around her. She had somewhat accepted her fate, if those words didn't work she really had nothing else to say to sway him. Her eyes drew down as she wrapped her arms around herself. Floating in silence.

@Rhodus @Isune
@Kyuubey (mention) @LeSoraAmari (mention)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back