Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
Nobume? .-.
I may have an idea of who you're talking about but mind explaining?

Eric is just outside the hut fighting a Grimoire Heart membe :P
Who is it

OnePiece-Fight.gif~c200

I just imagine them just rolling around while yanking each other's hair and trying to slap the other person. Then Chris just puts both his hands into the brawl and holds both them up by their shirts and the minute he sees the grimoire heart mark his hand "slips" down to his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Info...they could find out where all the traps are at and how to avoid them. Either that or he could find out where they're keeping the captured guildmates.

Wait a minute, I just realized they'd have to cross over the pit. What if they just rolled over the bridge without even realizing it? xD

Isune said:
I just imagine them just rolling around while yanking each other's hair and trying to slap the other person. Then Chris just puts both his hands into the brawl and holds both them up by their shirts and the minute he sees the grimoire heart mark his hand "slips" down to his neck.
I set it yup for you ^-^

[QUOTE="Britt-21]omg..the ships are real... xD NaLu Gruvia and that other pairing name I cant remember but I know it's levi and the steel dragon slayer

[/QUOTE]
Also letting you know Emmerich (nickname Frosty) and Valken are both shirtless because of landing into a viseral pit.

For plot reasons.

Have fun with that image.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]... I should change that then

[/QUOTE]
change them being shirtless? Why in the world would you do that?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]no i changed lavender's words a bit xDD

[/QUOTE]
Also note that Frosty has many many scars covering his torso and arms

Isune said:
@Zuka what kind of trap did you have in mind?
I'm thinking Kelica falls into some sort of plastic/metal box that slowly fills with water? Trying to drown her. Like those Magicians do. Just working out the best way to make it seem believable given their location

Wouldn't Chris be able to puncture it with earth spikes or something so the water drains out.

Isune said:
Wouldn't Chris be able to puncture it with earth spikes or something so the water drains out.
Well yeah I wasn't planning on her dying. But a little bit of panic and feels wouldn't go astray xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back