Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Saying 'mother' is really creepy and/or villainous. I expect him to stab her in the gut after saying that.
"I love you so much.... now you will never leave me again...."

Dagger straight through her chest.

"Shhh shhh... it'll be over soon..."

Zuka said:
"I love you so much.... now you will never leave me again...."
Dagger straight through her chest.

"Shhh shhh... it'll be over soon..."
Turns out he stabbed an illusion, then she comes and bitch slaps him like "how the fuck dare you" lmao no

Their relationship will be cute

Last edited by a moderator:
PLOT TWIST VALKEN IS EVIL AFTERALL

Nuzzles into her ear as she gasps for breathing with blood filling her lungs at an alarming rate.

"I knew... all these years I knew and you never once told me... I knew where Father worked.... and now, I've taken his spot as second in command to Grimoire Heart..."

Grins manically and shoves her off his dagger, wiping the blood on his pants.

"Sweet dreams, Mother...."

-----

LeSoraAmari said:
Turns out he stabbed an illusion, then she comes and bitch slaps him like "how the fuck dare you" lmao no
Their relationship will be cute
To be honest why would she create an illusion spilling her secret to him of all people? He's actually done nothing so far to be suspicious of. It's probably the single only time she fully lets her guard down. Maybe that's what hes been waiting for this whole time.

Even broham could be explained by keeping the men he see's as the strongest under his control so they aren't a threat to the Dark Guild, AND wooing the ladies/putting up the protective front for Millie/Mikado/Grace/Ferra for the same reason. To keep him undercover and watching the Light Guilds every move.

He'd be Joker in Batman Mastermind level smart.

Plus the look on Frosty's face if he finds out Valken is second in charge of Grimoire Heart this whole time...

@Mykinkaiser

Well everyone's look really.

Double whammy plot twist

Last edited by a moderator:
images

Zuka said:
To be honest why would she create an illusion spilling her secret to him of all people? He's actually done nothing so far to be suspicious of. It's probably the single only time she fully lets her guard down. Maybe that's what hes been waiting for this whole time.
Even broham could be explained by keeping the men he see's as the strongest under his control so they aren't a threat to the Dark Guild, AND wooing the ladies/putting up the protective front for Millie/Mikado/Grace/Ferra for the same reason. To keep him undercover and watching the Light Guilds every move.

He'd be Joker in Bathman Mastermind level smart.

Plus the look on Frosty's face if he finds out Valken is second in charge of Grimoire Heart this whole time...

@Mykinkaiser

Double whammy plot twist
Frosty would flip his shit and epic battle would commence.

Zuka said:

He'd be Joker in Bathman Mastermind level smart.

@Mykinkaiser

Double whammy plot twist
There'd be no Milken babies so I mean your loss

Kayzo said:
There'd be no Milken babies so I mean your loss
Well he does genuinely have a soft spot for Millie.. she could always join The Dark Guild with him, heals and poisen would be great. Heal them up, acid hit.

Perfect torture expert in training

What happens after the whole grimore heart thing and Chris has to go to the hospital with Kelica.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back