Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
I'm rather confused with the events in the Lamia Scale Guild Hall currently. Have they just returned? Or has it been two weeks since their return?
I'm in the middle of typing a post up for Lloyd but... I'm a bit lost haha.
I am too. I wrote for Nillie when they got back, but now people are acting like they just got back when it's two weeks in.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
I'm rather confused with the events in the Lamia Scale Guild Hall currently. Have they just returned? Or has it been two weeks since their return?
I'm in the middle of typing a post up for Lloyd but... I'm a bit lost haha.
It's been two weeks since Malnia. What I did was most of my post was prior to the time skip, dealing with getting home and all that and then I finished up my post saying what he did over the next two weeks.

Ah I see. My entire post had been based on the presumption that it had been two weeks since Malnia. Guess I won't need to change much of it then.

I'll be making a post now. By exactly sure what to do with Millie and Grace since they're torn in time right now.

Kayzo said:
I'll be making a post now. By exactly sure what to do with Millie and Grace since they're torn in time right now.
I'll uh...edit my post? Or remove it. Or something. I got slightly confused seeing as you didn't post anything beyond that to catch up the timeline ._.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll uh...edit my post? Or remove it. Or something. I got slightly confused seeing as you didn't post anything beyond that to catch up the timeline ._.
Ah, no need to edit your post. I'll think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back