Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Sorry guys, I've been really busy due to work, and so much has happened since I've last posted.
So far, what has happened, and where can I integrate both Lysander and Lloyd without disrupting anything?

[/QUOTE]
Must not make a perverse comment, this thread has corrupted me so much.

Kyuubey said:
I've been utterly exhausted but extremely happy, so it balances out! She's worth it. How have youuuuu been, good sir?
We missed each other equally! ( I won't settle for any less )

I know it has. It saddens me but it'll always be there and it'll get lively once again, I'm sure of it. And of course you can! I'm biased and must say she's the smartest, so. ~ c:

I've been treated really well! Recovering great as well. Amelia loves to hog all my attention, which I'm okay with. I could stare at her precious face all day.
I've been great :D . Glad to hear you and the baby are doing okay too ^-^

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Sorry guys, I've been really busy due to work, and so much has happened since I've last posted.
So far, what has happened, and where can I integrate both Lysander and Lloyd without disrupting anything?

[/QUOTE]
Lloyd is still passed out at the train station with Talon, Ferra, Noah, Arial, Maya, and someone else. Tbh

Kyuubey said:
I've been utterly exhausted but extremely happy, so it balances out! She's worth it. How have youuuuu been, good sir?
We missed each other equally! ( I won't settle for any less )

I know it has. It saddens me but it'll always be there and it'll get lively once again, I'm sure of it. And of course you can! I'm biased and must say she's the smartest, so. ~ c:

I've been treated really well! Recovering great as well. Amelia loves to hog all my attention, which I'm okay with. I could stare at her precious face all day.
Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby

1465978212532.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
I was waiting on people in the dungeons. But if I have to I'll just day timeskip and bullshit the re-capture in somehow.
As far as I know Ayano and Rodwen are about to fight Hibiki and Sora... though their activity has dropped...

Jackaboi said:
As far as I know Ayano and Rodwen are about to fight Hibiki and Sora... though their activity has dropped...
Hibiki purposely let Rodwen win so that he'd get beat up in order to give Alicia time to escape, Hibiki won't be fighting you. It's just Sora vs Ayano. Rodwen left the place as well~

Plus, Kyuubey's activity has dropped because she's a new mother, she did tell us all that it'd drop for a bit.

Besides, you don't want to fight two S-Classes so it's better for you if it's just Sora, I mean. I can have Hibiki fight too. But that wouldn't be fair for you. :3

He's also pretty beat up, but Sora would most likely end up healing him.

I have already stated I was waiting for a post for Millie. Also, since Mr Swiftshots redid their post, yours is now irrelevant and needs to be rewritten @Jackaboi so I'm also waiting on this.

My apologies for my activity dropping @Jackaboi having a newborn child kind of does that to a person.

Kyuubey said:
I have already stated I was waiting for a post for Millie. Also, since Mr Swiftshots redid their post, yours is now irrelevant and needs to be rewritten @Jackaboi so I'm also waiting on this.
My apologies for my activity dropping @Jackaboi having a newborn child kind of does that to a person.
We forgive you senpai. Babies supersede rps any day

Also @Kayzo if you posted for Millie and I missed it, let me know. Sometimes tags break but I've been waiting on that. :3

But now I'm also waiting on the post for Ayano to be redone so. xD So much confusion and things changing around. Halp!

<3

Kyuubey said:
Also @Kayzo if you posted for Millie and I missed it, let me know. Sometimes tags break but I've been waiting on that. :3
But now I'm also waiting on the post for Ayano to be redone so. xD So much confusion and things changing around. Halp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back