Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
she still has 12 hrs of labour, if not 24 like me. Hold your britches xD babies take time. thats a very big head out of a small opening

Zuka said:
she still has 12 hrs of labour, if not 24 like me. Hold your britches xD babies take time. thats a very big head out of a small opening
You just had to bring in the bad images.

Didn't you.

Mitchs98 said:
Didn't you.
*grins* it's even more gruesome to see in person.

Cervix dilates from not open to 12cms (3 inches i think). just think about that

Imagine pooping a 3 inch wide turd. I swear to god that is what it feels like. Plus we tear most times.

So... EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BABIES WOO SO CUTE

Zuka said:

Imagine pooping a 3 inch wide turd. I swear to god that is what it feels like. Plus we tear most times.

Babies are too much work. I don't want babies. At least not now.

@femjapanriceball I almost forgot. Is that dragon a standard fire dragon or is it something like a ice or wind dragon? I didn't want to make the assumption so I'll leave it up to you.

Kayzo said:
Babies are too much work. I don't want babies. At least not now.
They are.

Millie is still having one right?

I need to see an actually calm, loving Daddy Valken...so cute

images

Zuka said:

You're trying your damndest to give me nightmares, aren't you?

Zuka said:
Mitchs98 said:
Didn't you.
Zuka said:

OR you can also Described with a soft ball going though the ureithra tube. ( that's for a guy at least) OH AND WHEN GIVING BIRTH THE VAGINA CAN RIP OPEN ALL TO WAY TO THE BUTT

purplepanda288 said:
OR you can also Described with a soft ball going though the ureithra tube. ( that's for a guy at least) OH AND WHEN GIVING BIRTH THE VAGINA CAN RIP OPEN ALL TO WAY TO THE BUTT
Can we...no.

purplepanda288 said:
Yeah no baby for me.

@Kayzo

Oh I was going to ask!

Are Millie's parents still around? I absolutely laughed in hysterics thinking of Valken meeting them...

Millie: Mummy, Daddy, this is my boyfriend!

Dad: *eyes narrow* You touched my girl inappropriately?

Valken: *butter wouldn't melt face* Of course not Sir! All above ground! *as he reaches behind to grope Millie's bottom

Millie: *eeps* B...But Valken I'm pre-

Valken: "Pre-pared to get married soon! I mean... if you approve... Sir..."

Mum: What do you do for a living sweety?

Valken: .... I... well... I do jobs here and there for Lamia Scale... mostly Intellegence... Paper pushing... Earns a great wage!

Parents nod happily.

Valken sweat drop behind his head.

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
Oh I was going to ask!

Are Millie's parents still around? I absolutely laughed in hysterics thinking of Valken meeting them...

Millie: Mummy, Daddy, this is my boyfriend!

Dad: *eyes narrow* You touched my girl inappropriately?

Valken: *butter wouldn't melt face* Of course not Sir! All above ground! *as he reaches behind to grope Millie's bottom

Millie: *eeps* B...But Valken I'm pre-

Valken: "Pre-pared to get married soon! I mean... if you approve... Sir..."

Mum: What do you do for a living sweety?

Valken: .... I... well... I do jobs here and there for Lamia Scale... mostly Intellegence... Paper pushing... Earns a great wage!

Parents nod happily.

Valken sweat drop behind his head.
Yeah, they're still around. They're 60 or something.

purplepanda288 said:
My mum had that. I would have to if she didn't get stuck

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zuka" data-cite="Zuka" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="170595" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My mum had that. I would have to if she didn't get stuck</div></blockquote>

<p>

I know to many facts about child birth. I guess I want to birth one. But me and my boyfriend said that if we ever do get married and adopted we would have the electro shock thing that simulates birth. It's like only a third of the actual pain but you know, might aswell know the pain</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
I know to many facts about child birth. I guess I want to birth one. But me and my boyfriend said that if we ever do get married and adopted we would have the electro shock thing that simulates birth. It's like only a third of the actual pain but you know, might aswell know the pain
Think of the biggest turd you have ever done... you know, the sweat pouring down your face, eye clenching, tummy tensing one were you do a little then stop and breath then push more and half cry and it stings.

It's that. Now just imagine that sensation, with a watermelon..and you can't choose when to hold back, you body pushes regardless.

Single most excruiating pain of my life ^__^

@femjapanriceball the main reason why I'm asking is because I want to know before I have Chris do a full takeover.

@Zuka Ryu might actually fall unconscious from the combination of his headache and Kelica's screaming practically right in his ear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodus said:
@Zuka Ryu might actually fall unconscious from the combination of his headache and Kelica's screaming practically right in his ear...
That's if @Isune doesn't knock him out keke.....

I said I gave you action!!! Ryu should have pushed her off xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back