Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
I'll be posting tomorrow. ~ I'm on strict bed rest until next week when the baby will be coming (for sure) or it wouldn't be such an issue. I apologize! Also from here on out, my activity will be decreasing but I won't be completely inactive or anything.
I demand pictures be posted of the baby tbh

Mitchs98 said:
They should wake up now.
Only those near a kidnap victim got knocked out.
Still confused about that.

So, how are the ones that don't know the victims supposed to participate in the arc?

Metaphysics said:
Still confused about that.
So, how are the ones that don't know the victims supposed to participate in the arc?
By getting alerted by everyone else? News of mages from major guilds getting snatched would spread like wildfire.

Mitchs98 said:
By getting alerted by everyone else? News of mages from major guilds getting snatched would spread like wildfire.
So does that mean everyone got knocked out and is waking up or does it mean that only the kidnapped ones got knocked out?

Metaphysics said:
So does that mean everyone got knocked out and is waking up or does it mean that only the kidnapped ones got knocked out?
Everyone is waking up. Everyone near a kidnapped victim, including the kidnapped, was knocked out

I love it when I wake up to shit going down :3

EDIT: I'll post for Maya and Masaki later~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I love it when I wake up to shit going down :3
EDIT: I'll post for Maya and Masaki later~
Well someone will hafta calm Valken down :P now is a good time before Maya finds out about Sora...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back