Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Awh. <3
I'm at the doctors for my weekly appointment. Listening to the babies heartbeat right now. <3 So much love. She's moving around and trying to kick the thing off my stomach, haha.
Awhyyyy yay~ She'll be here soon so that's great! c:

Metaphysics said:
*Last Word Prevents the activation of anything and so Dragon Force Fails. Kozilek makes it so whenever if so ever that she succeeds in leaving she gets teleported back to his stomach and the method of exit cannot be used again. He also makes it so that she can't do anything about it because Reality Manipulator.*
*Although because he is irrelevant to the Fairy Tail universe it does nothing. Not!Wendy flys away*

Quark said:
Oh wow. uh, hi guys! Hope you guys have lots of fun in this RP ^_^ !
Nice to see lively group of RPers.
Hello~

You should totally join us, we're still accepting characters after all and it'd be well worth it!~

Of course, that's if you want to :3

Metaphysics said:
*Last Word Prevents the activation of anything and so Dragon Force Fails. Kozilek makes it so whenever if so ever that she succeeds in leaving she gets teleported back to his stomach and the method of exit cannot be used again. He also makes it so that she can't do anything about it because Reality Manipulator.*
Don'tchu be startin' shit with my senpai. I'll fuck you up bro

LeSoraAmari said:
Hello~
You should totally join us, we're still accepting characters after all and it'd be well worth it!~

Of course, that's if you want to :3
Oh man, I feel happy for the offer. Unfortunately I'm busy juggling with work and the RP I'm currently hosting.

Who knew GMing could be so much work @_@

If that RP finishes before this I'll be sure to take a look!

Quark said:
Oh man, I feel happy for the offer. Unfortunately I'm busy juggling with work and the RP I'm currently hosting.
Who knew GMing could be so much work @_@

If that RP finishes before this I'll be sure to take a look!
That's all fine, Join us when you can then! c:

May I ask, what roleplay are you running?:3

LeSoraAmari said:
That's all fine, Join us when you can then! c:
May I ask, what roleplay are you running?:3
xD Shall take a look once finished with that one.

Since @Mykinkaiser is in this RP, I can't go into detail. But the intention is it's meant to be an RP that starts off as a normal fantasy, until they begin to find themselves warped into worlds of different settings . The reason is that *censored due to major plot twist*.

Quark said:
xD Shall take a look once finished with that one.
Since @Mykinkaiser is in this RP, I can't go into detail. But the intention is it's meant to be an RP that starts off as a normal fantasy, until they begin to find themselves warped into worlds of different settings . The reason is that *censored due to major plot twist*.
Ooooo~

If you wouldn't mind sending me a link, I'd like to join that if you have spots available :0

LeSoraAmari said:
Ooooo~
If you wouldn't mind sending me a link, I'd like to join that if you have spots available :0
.... I would but it's closed T_T due the number of characters there are are a little overwhelming me. (I did not expect more than 6 honestly...)

I can let you know if we're recruiting again for part 2, but at the same time it might save you from having to look over complicated mechanics if you stay away from it :'D

Closed - Threads of Fate

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back