Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
anime-1.jpg

She'd still Mother you regardless. :3
Not allowed! You can't force motherly things on me! I need to consent and I don't!

Welp looks like Sora is going over to Lamia Scale to avoid this! @Huor Spinks

Zuka said:
Remind me after Kelica get's her butt out of the spooky Mist, to hand craft a wooden Staff and start actually learning to wield it so she isn't a scrubby C-Class mage with no offensive capabilities.
I'd love for her to be Guild Master of Fairytail in like 20 years time. She has that naturally protectiveness and togetherness I think it desperately needs. Plus the Guild Hall would be showered with vines, flowers, plants and wildlife critters skittering all over the Guild Hall...

I think that would be adorable.

tumblr_m8rfapGDLV1qe8u8qo1_500_large.png

The mother to all living things. She's so precious. The supreme Mother Earth
There's also Hikibi-kun though.

I mean, his last name is Dreyar. The line that all the Fairy Tail Guild Masters come from ;p

Zuka said:
I guess it's simply because Gilad is as strict as he is and only opens up to little girls, so in a way that travels down to his Guild being probably more rigid then they think they should.
THAT'S IT BRO GUILD MOVING TO SABER :D
Actually that's more just not having the opportunity to interact with other guild members ICly. I try to make a point of Gilad being relaxed around his guild. For example way back after the first arc when he was in the Sabertoth guild hall and interacting I made a point of having him refer to Alicia and Mizuki by their first names and the like while making sure to refer to as non-guild members as "Mr. Lastname" or something. It's just almost all of Gilad's interactions are with foreigners rather than his own guild so I can see why he comes off as stiff, because I haven't had the opportunity to solidify the dichotomy between how he treats his guild vs how he treats others.

My idea for Sabertooth has been kind of like a toned-down combination of FT and LS. Not quite as friendly and family-like as LS, not as chaotic as FT. They have their own bonds and pride themselves on being able to control themselves and the like. But it's difficult really hitting this home via RP when you don't really have the opportunity to just do slice of life interactions that feel natural. Life is hard for a guild master.

Zuka said:
Remind me after Kelica get's her butt out of the spooky Mist, to hand craft a wooden Staff and start actually learning to wield it so she isn't a scrubby C-Class mage with no offensive capabilities.
I'd love for her to be Guild Master of Fairytail in like 20 years time. She has that naturally protectiveness and togetherness I think it desperately needs. Plus the Guild Hall would be showered with vines, flowers, plants and wildlife critters skittering all over the Guild Hall...

I think that would be adorable.

tumblr_m8rfapGDLV1qe8u8qo1_500_large.png

The mother to all living things. She's so precious. The supreme Mother Earth
The guild hall has to stay the same. Kelica is not worthy. She is not allowed to turn the guild hall into a jungle

c:

LeSoraAmari said:
The guild hall has to stay the same. Kelica is not worthy. She is not allowed to turn the guild hall into a jungle
c:
Make my own Guild then D:

Or just, you know, forget Guilds and live in the Forest with my own Creature/TreeEnt Army > :D

Valken? It's not quiet right though...

He's more charming then spooky.

706872-bigthumbnail.jpg

@Kayzo Help me find a Valken?

Dusty.jpg

Cheeky grin

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I haven't even posted for Lloyd yet D: I must do that now.

[/QUOTE]
You should! I like reading Lloyd posts *wibbles*

Zuka said:
Make my own Guild then D:
Or just, you know, forget Guilds and live in the Forest with my own Creature/TreeEnt Army > :D
The Forest Hermit Guild d:

Zuka said:
Valken? It's not quiet right though...
He's more charming then spooky.

706872-bigthumbnail.jpg

@Kayzo Help me find a Valken?

Dusty.jpg

Cheeky grin
Let me help you. *searches*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back