Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Is it that good? :0
I was really surprised by what happened and thought it was a great way to end the season. :> CAN'T SAY MUCH ABOUT MY FEELSU TOWARDS IT OR IT COULD GIVE SOMETHING AWAY! But yeah, if you enjoy the show then you'll be quite shocked/pleased at what went on.

Kyuubey said:
I was really surprised by what happened and thought it was a great way to end the season. :> CAN'T SAY MUCH ABOUT MY FEELSU TOWARDS IT OR IT COULD GIVE SOMETHING AWAY! But yeah, if you enjoy the show then you'll be quite shocked/pleased at what went on.
Inb4 Sam and Dean bite it, again.

Kyuubey said:
Can't say anything.
But you're going to be surprised.

Truly.

Really.
I'll deffo watch it tommorrow. OOH. OOH! I should of told you sooner,but did you watch the Wayward Pines mini-series? If you did; they made it into a regular show!

Mitchs98 said:
I'll deffo watch it tommorrow. OOH. OOH! I should of told you sooner,but did you watch the Wayward Pines mini-series? If you did; they made it into a regular show!
I need to watch that! HNG.

If it had been Lamia Scale our rag tag would be already lifting every rock and checking every shadow to find her -_- ;

Why is Fairytail not like this?

M2Yay0gjfmeaeZaxvg5sLqXjrg8z7Ry-MtvIRTH-Y5kf-meQ0nZGOyFT6VBaz1Bk_be1pfViIKTABMKnc14ptFcpCdk6RPvmi4ivJjg6d2MZIHZmmXZZK5NtNF5dtExhob2teDNQenKEBWSZsjBLBuYxjzQ=w512-h287-nc

Zuka said:
If it had been Lamia Scale our rag tag would be already lifting every rock and checking every shadow to find her -_- ;
Why is Fairytail not like this?

M2Yay0gjfmeaeZaxvg5sLqXjrg8z7Ry-MtvIRTH-Y5kf-meQ0nZGOyFT6VBaz1Bk_be1pfViIKTABMKnc14ptFcpCdk6RPvmi4ivJjg6d2MZIHZmmXZZK5NtNF5dtExhob2teDNQenKEBWSZsjBLBuYxjzQ=w512-h287-nc
Sadly enough, yeah, her being in Lamia Scale would have made a huge difference it seems. Especially since Lamia Scale seems to be the most... united out of all the guilds in the roleplay currently.

Everyone would have been familiar with Kelica at some point in the guild.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Sadly enough, yeah, her being in Lamia Scale would have made a huge difference it seems. Especially since Lamia Scale seems to be the most... united out of all the guilds in the roleplay currently.
Everyone would have been familiar with Kelica at some point in the guild.

[/QUOTE]
I sort of touch on it in every post, but Lamia Scale does actually feel like a big family. Fairytail is more just crazy, wild antics, Sabertooth stern and ruled with an Ironfist, but LS just gels. I try and have Valken personally know and help out everyone in the Guild. He might be abit of an arrogant butt at times, but if anyone was in any danger he would be first on the scene without a thought.

Zuka said:
I sort of touch on it in every post, but Lamia Scale does actually feel like a big family. Fairytail is more just crazy, wild antics, Sabertooth stern and ruled with an Ironfist, but LS just gels. I try and have Valken personally know and help out everyone in the Guild. He might be abit of an arrogant butt at times, but if anyone was in any danger he would be first on the scene without a thought.
I suppose Kelica is going to have to save herself then. Girl-power at it's best. Goes to show that you have to depend on yourself the most. That would be good development for Kelica.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I suppose Kelica is going to have to save herself then. Girl-power at it's best. Goes to show that you have to depend on yourself the most. That would be good development for Kelica.

[/QUOTE]
Ouch right in the feels. My poor C-class mage can't do it?

Actually I was going to have freaky mist spit Kelica out soon but I want to see at least some people worry about her..

She always tries to help everyone even those not in her Guild. :( I like to think she would at least be have missed...

Time to move back to the forest!

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Besides Chris, how about Alfie? Or Sora? I think Kelica interacted with Sora at one point. Sera as well.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah Sora knows Kelica but she has no idea that Kelica's even missing or I'd gladly have her help. >:

Zuka said:
Actually I was going to have freaky mist spit Kelica out soon but I want to see at least some people worry about her..

She always tries to help everyone even those not in her Guild. :( I like to think she would at least be have missed...

She'd be missed if Sora knew she was missing! ;_;

Kyuubey said:
I need to watch that! HNG.
Yes! Yes you do. The mini-series was amazing :0. Also you'd figure your posts would get worse at 4 am. But. Nope. Lol.

Zuka said:
I always read your posts for the lols.
I read yours for the same reason tbh, even when I'm not involved.

@Isune[/URL] and Lyra/Hibiki now @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey
And this would be it .-.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I suppose Kelica is going to have to save herself then. Girl-power at it's best. Goes to show that you have to depend on yourself the most. That would be good development for Kelica.

[/QUOTE]
Zuka said:

She can do et! Probably.

Kyuubey said:
Yeah Sora knows Kelica but she has no idea that Kelica's even missing or I'd gladly have her help. >:
My problem exactly.

Huor Spinks]I suppose Kelica is going to have to save herself then. Girl-power at it's best. Goes to show that you have to depend on yourself the most. That would be good development for Kelica. [/QUOTE] ^^^ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]

Would Kelica not grow bitter towards her guild mates for not helping her though?

Its out of character for Hibiki to not help her, so I'll try think of something. Lyra would follow Hibiki so that's another person. Chris would undoubtedly help her and Hibiki can always go and find Sora. He's just not the type to send everyone into a panic, but you can be certain he'd slaughter anyone who would threaten his guild mates. If Kelica is missing, he will want to help her.

That's four people - enough for a team.

Mission: Rescue Kelica.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
^^^
@Zuka

Would Kelica not grow bitter towards her guild mates for not helping her though?

Its out of character for Hibiki to not help her, so I'll try think of something. Lyra would follow Hibiki so that's another person. Chris would undoubtedly help her and Hibiki can always go and find Sora.

That's four people - enough for a team.

Mission: Rescue Kelica.
Might be five people. Lysander still has to return Kelica's hair ribbon.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]We could have Lysander and Sora detour to the Fairy Tail guild hall to look for Kelica. Lysander does still have her hair ribbon after all.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah!! From the first day!! I forgot that!!... *blush* I pride myself on remembering stuff like that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back