Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
I'm not dating them. I am simply a Senpai. But LeSora is too special and on a different level to me. So he's the only person off limits. c: Please understand and be respectful as I've been with your marriage/nonmarriage/bond with Kayzo!
Tbh I don't care if you're all senpai-ish with her because I don't believe that our fake shenanigans should affect yours

I don't really see why friendships on here should affect others?

Kyuubey said:
I'm not dating them. I am simply a Senpai. But LeSora is too special and on a different level to me. So he's the only person off limits. c: Please understand and be respectful as I've been with your marriage/nonmarriage/bond with Kayzo!
Haha! Now I have senpai's permission to have a marriage/non marriage of my very own

@Zuka "ancient" hmph.

You're most definitely going to need to be there when mine and Salty's thing happens then, it'll smack Valkens ego right off of him~

Kazehana said:
Tbh I don't care if you're all senpai-ish with her because I don't believe that our fake shenanigans should affect yours
I don't really see why friendships on here should affect others?
I'm still respectful for Kayzo. C:

Lesora is more than my friend, so.

@Kayzo Sorry that she thinks what you guys have is all fake. .-.

LeSoraAmari said:
@Zuka "ancient" hmph.
You're most definitely going to need to be there when mine and Salty's thing happens then, it'll smack Valkens ego right off of him~
Kek.

Also I should PM you, I have some adorable Character Development for Maya and Valken as he is a child. I dreamt it last night. He joined when he was like 6? so 20 years ago?

Kyuubey said:

It's fine. All in good time

Zuka said:
Kek.
Also I should PM you, I have some adorable Character Development for Maya and Valken as he is a child. I dreamt it last night. He joined when he was like 6? so 20 years ago?
PM me, yes!

Kyuubey said:

Yeah but my relationship with someone does not and should not affect yours with the same person. I would ask that you respect the fact that this is true.

Kayzo said:
It's fine. All in good time
Are you doing a Juvia?

urWT9K_34nE_OfS-Soob59Rg6RVrXqnpFCvf2KEFM66yMVUnaVTSSXCAwVA5Cl6Tz8FSoseL5bNvpONBKIs_PBT9928094jQYQxalTW5OQAXGy1qqj016IYp6XgWcZ3blK6cLcoa4u-h6Q2jhDMT9n6a4xP0jdx59U7ZCRUxzuUX1xiAbdrk=w500-h281-nc

Kazehana said:
Yeah but my relationship with someone does not and should not affect yours with the same person. I would ask that you respect the fact that this is true.
It does when you're being a sexual flirt talking about being aroused and having 'boners' for said person. Even if it's playful it's still inappropriate. So I'm asking you to please stop and respect that. He's innocent. You don't need to try to taint that. |:

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm waiting for your pm. *Screems*
But... but.. I just need to tell @Kayzo the only Juvia around here is Kelica for Lloyd....

OmakeGifAnime-FairyTailS2-Episode24-GrayandJuvia_zps659ff344.gif

It's just funny no matter how many times I say it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back