Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
It doesn't matter if it is her magic. Like I said previously, Meredy was willing to die and that is why she used it. She knew that by attacking Juvia, she was hurting herself. All pain is shared between those linked, that's just how it is. If you didn't, that'd be overpowered.
I read something about that's how it works but I will edit it

I mean what would the point be if Sora could just link herself to say.... Clair, and just stand there laughing being able to attack her ruthlessly while Clair is unable to do anything because she'll only hurt herself and Sora felt nothing? She'd be invincible.

Not how it was intended to work, as shown in the anime and the manga. ~

Kyuubey said:
I mean what would the point be if Sora could just link herself to say.... Clair, and just stand there laughing being able to attack her ruthlessly while Clair is unable to do anything because she'll only hurt herself and Sora felt nothing? She'd be invincible.
Not how it was intended to work, as shown in the anime and the manga. ~
I edited it, sry I thought it said something else on the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
W- What? There's such things in this world? . . . I will download every, single, cinnamon roll. But, illegally of course. I'm a rebel.

Goldencurls said:
W- What? There's such things in this world? . . . I will download every, single, cinnamon roll. But, illegally of course. I'm a rebel.
But you are a cinnamon roll and I will eat you.

Kyuubey said:
State your concerns.
What if, let's say, the sweetness is a facade? Poison and corrupted inside from morbid personality? And, maybe your mouth doesn't have insurance? The insurance doesn't seem to cover being eaten.

The pain? Eh, easy to get over.

Goldencurls said:
What if, let's say, the sweetness is a facade? Poison and corrupted inside from morbid personality? And, maybe your mouth doesn't have insurance? The insurance doesn't seem to cover being eaten.
The pain? Eh, easy to get over.
.... '-' Do you analyze everything that goes in your mouth like this?

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I WOKE UP AT 4:00 IN THE AFTERNOON ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY COMPUTER HOGGING BROTHER WOULD BE ON FOR ANOTHER THREE HOURS I'LL POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I WOKE UP AT 4:00 IN THE AFTERNOON ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY COMPUTER HOGGING BROTHER WOULD BE ON FOR ANOTHER THREE HOURS I'LL POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[/QUOTE]
OH OH OH OH OH MYYYYY! IT'S CAPSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TIME!! ;D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I WOKE UP AT 4:00 IN THE AFTERNOON ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY COMPUTER HOGGING BROTHER WOULD BE ON FOR ANOTHER THREE HOURS I'LL POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[/QUOTE]
Its fine xD .

Whoops. I just realized how many people I ignored by making that post. D:

AND AS IT TURNS OUT

LUCIAN'S PUNCH WAS ALREADY INTERRUPTED BY WOODEN

I'M EDITING MY POST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back