Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I need your actual opinion. Some of my friends were in the play our school put on and tonight was the last performance. I said that I'd go tonight m, but decided not to since I went to get my dog. Do I tell them that I didn't go and say I didn't have a ride, or do I say I was there? The only problem of me saying I was there is that she could've said that she didn't see me, or I might know someone selling tickets who would eat me out. Help

Kayzo said:
I need your actual opinion. Some of my friends were in the play our school put on and tonight was the last performance. I said that I'd go tonight m, but decided not to since I went to get my dog. Do I tell them that I didn't go and say I didn't have a ride, or do I say I was there? The only problem of me saying I was there is that she could've said that she didn't see me, or I might know someone selling tickets who would eat me out. Help
Can you drive? That might ruin the whole ride thing tbh

You can't really say you were there since there's too many holes in that

Tbh I'd just tell them that you got your dog. From where actually though?

Kazehana said:
Can you drive? That might ruin the whole ride thing tbh
You can't really say you were there since there's too many holes in that

Tbh I'd just tell them that you got your dog. From where actually though?
I could say that my dad went out grocery shopping and my mom was out grabbing the dog.

Kazehana said:
Gotcha. And why did you go to get him over going to the play?
This might sound really bad but I was afraid my whole family would tag along to the play and that a friend would say something stupid to embarrass me (I always assume that they'll do that, even though they aren't bad people). Plus I really missed my dog.

I really don't know but I feel terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
This might sound really bad but I was afraid my whole family would tag along to the play and that a friend would say something stupid to embarrass me (I always assume that they'll do that, even though they aren't bad people). Plus I really missed my dog.
I really don't know but I feel terrible.
I mean, why don't you just tell them how you really felt? These are things you talk about with them. If they're good friends, I'm sure they'd understand

@Jackaboi

I literally don't know how to respond because I don't want them to just argue forever, but she isn't going to let the man that just tried to kill them tag along

Kazehana said:
@Jackaboi
I literally don't know how to respond because I don't want them to just argue forever, but she isn't going to let the man that just tried to kill them tag along
Yeah Ik but in all honesty I'm just trying to give us a reason why we're still in magnolia so plot things can happen :P

Kazehana said:
I mean, why don't you just tell them how you really felt? These are things you talk about with them. If they're good friends, I'm sure they'd understand
I told her. Thanks for helping me though. Best wife anyone could wish for <3

Jackaboi said:
Yeah Ik but in all honesty I'm just trying to give us a reason why we're still in magnolia so plot things can happen :P
Oh so you're stalling?

Oh I know exactly who you are

latest

Jackaboi said:
No one is ever too old to watch spongebob .-.
lol I'm going to edit my post to change things up a bit
I make more spongebob references than anyone. I think it's just great that this generation can do that and everyone understands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back