• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

Veyd Sahvoz]@SpicyLickiTung @Aragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25549-yaboku-god-of-war/ said:
@Yaboku God of War[/URL]
Just thought I should notify you guys of this upcoming event in the IC, some of you know, others might not then there are about 4 or 5 of you who have just posted your cs and haven't posted in the IC and I just want to say if you haven't posted yet please do or I will remove your cs sometime in the next two days. Anywho, @Happy Red Mage will be controlling this next part for a bit and it's a giant green lord guy attacking the city so this'll be interesting.
The issue with me posting for COISE is that the time's not yet ripe. She' in Faereach, don't get me wrong, but the timing just hasn't quite been right to introduce her.

However, perhaps after the defeat of the Lord of Green, I'll make my first post for her. It make sense, after all, for as one nature creature falls, another would take its place.

Just to alert you, @Veyd Sahvoz

I honestly don't know how to type a post, now that there is something happening. xDDD Sorry for not posting before,,, I must've forgotten ;;-;;

@Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aragon I was just wondering if you could maybe put a little bit more detail in your posts, not like they're bad or anything they just seem a bit short.

sorry my posts can range from a full paragraph to a few scentences. my apologizes i can try but some of it may not make sense. So i try to keep it as detailed as possible. - has the sheepish look on face,

@Aragon @Yaboku God of War I understand if you're on a phone or something and unable to tell if your posts are long enough but both of your posts are extremely short and I did say in the rules there is a 4-5 sentence minimum post requirement. If you could put some effort into your posts a bit like describing what they think about the current problem or their moods, physical expressions or something because just saying some dialogue and what they do to attack isn't much. That way others that join don't get the idea that this is simple type of RP and start doing one-liners and short posts themselves. :/ At this point pretty much all of your posts look like one-liners, keep in mind that this is a casual RP, not simple.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Aight. No worries, just letting you know now.

[/QUOTE]
hey can I add snow and water manipulation to his powers?

It would make sense to because frost, ice, and snow are all made by water.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It would make sense to because frost, ice, and snow are all made by water.

[/QUOTE]
okay cool, thank you.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Feel free to kick me out of the roleplay,,,, if you haven't already

I honestly doubt I'm going to post anything any time soon.

Ever.

;;A;; This rp seemed very interesting at first! I just don't know what to do, and I feel like I need to remake Arlen, at least fix him up, but I don't know how.

Yewitz said:
@Veyd Sahvoz
Feel free to kick me out of the roleplay,,,, if you haven't already

I honestly doubt I'm going to post anything any time soon.

Ever.

;;A;; This rp seemed very interesting at first! I just don't know what to do, and I feel like I need to remake Arlen, at least fix him up, but I don't know how.
Do what ya gotta do, if you don't feel up to staying in please say so then. If you do then great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back