• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Fae See - Strawtinlen River] River of Redemption I: The hunt before The Eclipse

DarkKitsune

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! This roleplay is a part of the Isekai Hell roleplay community in Hosted Projects! To learn more click here! This roleplay will be on a weekly schedule I’ll try to post every monday if that doesn’t happen rest assured it’ll be kept at 1 post weekly! [Advanced rules] will be loosely in play during combat. This is a two part roleplay series.

Characters and Goals:
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune - Cheshire Charmel: Change race to Fae Racial tree, change
for anything and everything that relates to race, character is now part of the monster tree. They will be treated well by monster allies and shown contempt by Monster Enemies.
to place him on Fae tree instead of Monster tree.

NachoGod NachoGod Qamar Kubas: Find information on her brother and potential Western Empire slavers who has him

OOC COMMUNICATION IS ENCOURAGED

IMG_1045.png

over in The Fae See of Chearon,,, the light of the sun gleamed on the flora below, the sounds of chirping being heard through the air like whispers as water from nearby rivers flowed down their paths. The Fae See Adventurers guild was empty, although it existed this branch of the adventurers guild was not something frequented. However on the board for the guild there still, yielded a request; a job for any nearby adventurers that may be interested. The contents of the request read as follows in messy handwriting:

Greetings, To whomever adventurer finds
This plea. Not many put in jobs at The Adventurers Guild in this country, So I expect it to fail. But to cut
Straight to the point and job At hand:
I need help gathering supplies, As well as a group willing to search with me through the next few days
To find a spot near Strawtenlin River to conduct a race-changing ritual in two days.

Fitting Criteria for the job is as follows:
Doesn’t mind working with someone
Of the monster tree with no hostility,
Willing to keep a 10ft distance of me for their safety,
this is due to my Condition sucking the life force of people Within a 10ft radius of me.

I’ll aid as a guide and healer
Payment for joining this quest is by See of Chaeron
Standard will be service by service payment. Just tell
Me what you need and I’ll see it done. Meet me at the
The mouth of Strawtenlin River by sunset - Cheshire

IMG_1042.png

Time would grow to a close near the water bank sitting next to the three mile wide mouth of Strawtinlen river was a person in tattered and burnt clothes sitting and waiting to see if anyone was willing to take up the job…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back