Fae Hiding

Lily looked up at him and said "I do want you to be happy, but look how we are fighting, Nedeya growled at me, I threatened to ... well you were there. You two fight, and we are supposed to be fighting, but not eachother" she sighed

Nadeya sighed her hands fisted at her sides, "I do not know Roarke." She grimaced, the words sounding harsh and overly formal in her mouth. She tried again, "I just am trying to say...that I do not know what to do. Between Zane and your constant fighting I am not sure that I can stand this."

Roarke looks at her "I'm sorry, but just seeing him makes my blood boil, it drives me insane."

Zane smiles and looks at Lilly "I'm sorry, what would you like me to do?"

Nadeya frowned, glaring lightly at Roarke, "And a warrior knows how to control his rage even in the midst of battle. Daily life should be no different." She walked to him grabbing his hand with hers lightly.

Zane yawns "I want to go fro a walk would oyu like to come?"

Roarke looks at her "I'm no warrior, I'm a n assasin. Nothing more then a hired blade."

Nadeya sighed, "All the more point for your emotions to be under handle then." She leaned up to kiss him softly, "Please, try to get along better with your brother. For Lily and my sake." Her eyes pleaded up softly with him.

Roarke looks at her wanting to say no, but then he looks at her eyes an sighs "Fine." He smiles lightly and looks down at her

Zane laughs and stands up "Want to go find Nadeya and Roarke first?"

Roarke kisses her forehead lightly "Come on, let's go back inside I feel exposed out here."

Zane hugs Lilly and smiles "You should sit down, just relax for a bit."

She waved her hand and said "I should by I won't. Just because I'm fat.... Well pregnant ..... Doesn't mean I can't do stuff" she pecked him on the lips

Zane gently hugs her and pulls her onto the couch "Just rest." Zane walks into the kitchen and grabs an apple.

Roarke smiles "I'll be inside." He runs to the house and opens the door, he sneaks past Zane and Lilly into the kitchen

Nadeya slowly made her way back the house, pondering what exactly her next move should be. She sighed, knowing full well the few they had were not enough for a war, and one could not even fight. But she was glad, this gave her time to strategize, gather more allies.

Lily rolled her eyes and huffed, lying back and placing her ham in her stomach, closing her eyes

(sorry about my momentary leave)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back