• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Sorry for the absence, I had gotten so used to the reliability of the notifications I stopped checking the thread manually. Serves me right.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't wanna~ (they have the same effect on me... But it's so pretty and it looks taste.... I can't get rid of them TT-TT )

Wasn't Vinter going to try and claim the Roc as her mount or something? :P

For someone as big as leo, or even malachai, probably. For normal sized people, it might be a bit of a task lol. 1 feather I imagine would be like a blanket

andujarprime said:
For someone as big as leo, or even malachai, probably. For normal sized people, it might be a bit of a task lol. 1 feather I imagine would be like a blanket
Blanket you say? Uh huh...

Yeah, I mean, this Roc is supposed to be HUGE and so I'd imagine each feather is rather big compared to the humans in the group.

Link_Facepalm____by_DarkML.jpg

@andujarprime That goes in the notes.

Vinter does want a pet giant bird so our objective is just to subdue it, not kill it, which brings me to my final point:

@Morgrim er, the giant undead hydra is OP, you'll need to change that plz. I'm setting a monster size cap of elephant-size for your character's summoning ability.

Reason being is that no one else has anything like that amount of power.

You know whos voice I gave to the bird in my head?

Ian McKellen :3 Idk why, but that is who the the birds voice is for now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back