• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A] seeking fandom roleplay! please be mindful of some preferences

autumnneverdies

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_3279.gif

AUTUMN NEVER DIES.

Feel free to ask me for my full list of fandoms. Trust me, it’s pretty massive (and that’s what she said)

Hi there! Bit of a short request I’ve got to make here. I go by Angie, my time zone is CST, and I am a literate fandom roleplayer looking for likeminded individuals to roleplay with!

I’ve been roleplaying since the ripe age of 10, so I’ve got plenty of experience.

My writing style is highly adaptable, although I prefer to send at *least* 2-3 paragraphs minimum, and ask that my roleplay partner be the same way. Using “ “ for dialogues as well! Y’know, standard issue stuff.

I have my rules and boundaries, and will make it clear if there’s something bothering me or if I am unhappy with the current roleplay—of course, you are more than welcome to do the same! Please talk to me and tell me what’s wrong, and I will do my best to correct/remedy it.

CURRENT HYPERFIXATIONS:
⛧ Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss
⛧ Obey Me! Shall we date?
⛧ Neon Genesis Evangelion
⛧ Astro Boy
⛧ Chainsaw Man
⛧ Disney / Pixar / Dreamwork films (looking at Inside Out 2 specifically)
⛧ Osmosis Jones/Cells at Work!

and there’s where more where that came from haha​

Hi there I'd be intrested in a hazbin hotel RP. A few thing about me

♡ My name is Lumina and I use she/they pronouns and am 18+
♡ My timezone is GMT
♡ I don't have any triggers I don't do smut (We can do like fade to black or 'the next morning' if it comes to that) but I am willing to go down to underwear snd make up spicy headcannons
♡ My minimum amout of lines is about 7 but as for maximum I could honestly go on and on if you let me
♡ I LOVE making headcannons, AU's things like that with the characters. I feel it gives us a chance to flesh them out and have some more fun with them

And I can provide a writing sample if you want ^-^

That’s correct

Hi there I'd be intrested in a hazbin hotel RP. A few thing about me

♡ My name is Lumina and I use she/they pronouns and am 18+
♡ My timezone is GMT
♡ I don't have any triggers I don't do smut (We can do like fade to black or 'the next morning' if it comes to that) but I am willing to go down to underwear snd make up spicy headcannons
♡ My minimum amout of lines is about 7 but as for maximum I could honestly go on and on if you let me
♡ I LOVE making headcannons, AU's things like that with the characters. I feel it gives us a chance to flesh them out and have some more fun with them

And I can provide a writing sample if you want ^-^
do you prefer to play canon characters or OCs? and i’d appreciate a sample, yes!

Of course here's a sample

As They flew to the Docking Bay the tension in the air was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Even as they landed it was clear to see the guards around and waiting for them all, weapons at the ready for whatever was about to happen.

“Well this is a hell of a welcoming committee” Qrow said as he got his weapon out ready for a fight but Anna stopped him

“We don't want to start a fight, their just…cautious” She said looking at all the extra security that surrounded them, taking a deposit breath she looked at the kids with a soft smile “We'll go first, get this all straightened out”

As if on cue there was a knocking kn the ship door demanding them to open up causing the kids who were asleep to jump awake.

Annalsie closed her eyes and steadied herself, she had to admit she was a little scared of what would happen when she opened the door but knew it was time for her to face the music as some would say.

Opening the door she looked at the soldiers ready with their guns out at the door with a calm expression, not letting her surprise at the sight be known.

“There's no need for weapons. We're trained huntsman and huntresses” She explained as she stepped put the ship with Qrow and showed them her ID. One of them stepped forward and looked at it with a look of suspicion

“What about the kids?”

“They've got their training licenses” Qrow explained as he helped Maria put the ship next, followed one by one by the kids. The ship looked almost like a clown car by the time everyone had stepped out of it.

Still even with this explanation they were all interrogated one by one, the ship checked and searched for anything that might be considered illegal or banned.

Annalise looked at one of the soilders dressed in a different uniform and approached him, giving him a slight nod

“I'm guessing your the one in charge here?”

“Yes ma'm. I heard you code and made my way down here personally. We just need to sort a few things out then you and you…friends? Can go where you need to go” He informed her as he lead hwr to his office, Maria tagging along to help answer certain questions or fill out any paperwork she needed to to see peitro. though she made a point to moan and grumble about it.

By the time they had finished the last of the paperwork the kids had all been check and weapons confiscated, much to all their annoyance, but it was deemed a necessary precaution. She could see from the office window the kids sat on the floor or benches talking amongst themselves as they waited. there was a air of nervousness and anticipation among them as they spoke, perhaps it was just their exhaustion ir the fact they finally made it to Atlas, either way Anna felt a tightness in her chest as she watched Qrow seemingly stand a little straighter and pay attention as he looked over at the bay entrance. She looked over herself and a small gasp left her lips, she stood up immediately and walked over too the window to get a better look at her husband as he walked in: the beard was new but not unwelcomed but what really took her by surprise was just how tired he looked, the stress and exhaustion clear on his face. At least, it was to her. She couldn't help but wonder how many sleepless nights he had gone through or hoe much he must if pushed himself these past few months.

“Is everything alright Mrs.Lebedev?”

She was broken out her little trance by the spider speaking to her, she looked over her shoulder slightly and nodded a little as she went to the door.

“Maria would you mind finishing up here. There's someone I need to go see”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back