• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

F looking for long-term M partner

AllySue

Bust :(
I haven't done any roleplay for a long time and I've been trying to get back into it. So I'm looking for a literate, long-term partner to help me get back into this. I prefer to do original story lines, usually fantasy or angels/demons. But if the plot is good I've ventured into new grounds. I'm hoping to find someone in my general time zone, but as I am usually on late at night anyone who frequents online at the same time would do just fine.

I personally have a lot of ideas I've been wanting to try out but I'd love to hear other's stories as well! If anyone is down I'd be fine with doing more than one story at a time (once I get back into the swing of things that is).

Also, I don't mind romance but I like to focus more on story, characterization, and good ol' fashion adventure. And as I've done in the past I wouldn't mind playing multiple characters if that's necessary for the plot.

If you interested message me so I can get to know you and your style & ideas :)

Does a female who plays male chars only also count? If yes, I'd be in. Looks like our RP interests are quite similar... I also like fantasy, and romance is... quite okay, but not that necessary to me.

Hello AllySue, I like basically the same things you do! I would really enjoy doing something with angels or demons, and I would be more than willing to play the male part. I have some plot ideas, so pm me if you're interested :)

I can play any role you'd like, I've experience with a wide variety of topics so I'm sure we could get a good plot going. Anyhow I've just a little more time left until I can post messages so you may have to send me one to start.

um... hello? is this OP still looking for a partner to RP with? if so, i was wondering if you'd be interested in RPing with someone who is experienced IRL but ver new at the whole online format.

i love the fantasy setting, and my favorite thing to do is work to create an interesting story and characters to play their parts.

my current WIP is the framework for the story of a boy from another plane who time and again digs himself out of the rubble of his own life and only desires to find a friend who will stand by him when things go bad.

if youre interested, please PM me and we can talk the rest of the outline out.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to hear some of your ideas and maybe share some of my own. PM me and we can talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back