Other explain your icon/avatar/profile picture/whatever

I always used a fire symbol on my avatar, mostly becauae fire is my favorite element. In one RP, my character was the emperor of fire, volcano based empire and things like it. So, i made a crest for it, and i liked it, so i use it as my avatar.

I have this image as my current avatar because I've been told that I sweet and I tend to be more of the quiet but smiling in the background type of girl. So this image fit the bill plus at the current time I am still somewhat masking a slight pain of heartache (not from a break up or anything), but leaving behind loved ones in a different country to come back home and prepare myself for school when all I really want is to spend more time with them. If you look closely you can see a slight tear beginning to form on one of the eyes of the girl. That slight tear represents the small ache I have. But overall I am content with my life and who I am. And I love to smile.

I haven't gotten to it quite yet because I'm using a brand new computer so I don't have any pictures on it yet. But I plan on making it a picture of my cat! She's pretty much my only friend in the town I'm living at and she means the world to me, so she's my profile picture for most things.

......my favorite color is orange. I like thunderstorms. One day I was thinking. "Hey, it'd be cool if there was a picture that had orange lightning." That's how random I can be. I don't think I'll ever change this picture.

It's a chibi Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!! I'm an avid anime fan and have amassed quite a collection of "favorite" characters but that red-eyed lunatic-slash-informant trumps them all. It's ironic but I love how unlikable he is.

My profile picture was mainly based between my two favorite games, Half-life and The Cat Lady, in the introduction to the Cat Lady, the protagonist of the game (Susan Ashcroft), is staring at her cat while the cat stares back. So I searched deviantart for those things and got G-man staring into the eyes of a cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nisha Kadaam, the Sheriff of Lynchwood - an optional side boss in Borderlands 2, and a playable vault hunter from The Pre-Sequel. She's basically my biggest villain crush. She's a smooth, sassy sadist with a whip and a Wild West IN SPACE! theme in a game that's already the Wild West IN SPACE!.

[media]

[/media]

welian said:
Nisha Kadaam, the Sheriff of Lynchwood - an optional side boss in Borderlands 2, and a playable vault hunter from The Pre-Sequel. She's basically my biggest villain crush. She's a smooth, sassy sadist with a whip and a Wild West IN SPACE! theme in a game that's already the Wild West IN SPACE!.
[media]

[/media]
She's my favourite~

tiny gems are the cutest beings ever. point made. plus, 80s style pearl with leg warmers gives me life.

My icon is Juri Arisugawa from Revolutionary Utena because she reminds me painfully of myself. I'm not nearly as glamorous, but I have the same self-destructive tendency that she has. She could have at least settled things with the girl she was in love with, opened up and expressed her feelings. Instead, she just shut herself away and became bitter. I have this same habit, wanting things but never speaking up so no one has any idea how I feel on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back