• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Exitium Academy

We need more guys my fairy has no one to use his cheesy pick-up lines on. The poor gay in a sea of women. What a nightmare it must be for him.

My post with all the dialogue was an accident. I wasn't sure how the interaction between the characters would've gone so I tried writing both's dialogue. I can change it.

I'm used to writing books. I can change my style of writing. I just wasn't sure 'cause the dialogue might be short

Machtri said:
My post with all the dialogue was an accident. I wasn't sure how the interaction between the characters would've gone so I tried writing both's dialogue. I can change it.
I'm used to writing books. I can change my style of writing. I just wasn't sure 'cause the dialogue might be short
yeah sorry, i didn't realize you were trying to catch up. but hey, i still think you should try to find a better way to work it in. again sorry

Cocoabutterkisses said:
We need more guys my fairy has no one to use his cheesy pick-up lines on. The poor gay in a sea of women. What a nightmare it must be for him.
I was thinking the same thing :P

@Nina Jones, if you're going to be revealing people's futures and things to them, or use it as a tool or something along those lines, make sure to talk it over with them first. Just thought about how you could use that whole power to manipulate peoples actions and things (not saying you were gonna or anything).

I need a room mate. Idk if it's gonna be someone current, or if I'm just gonna have to wait for someone...

I don't have one. I made a reply with my room number hours ago with @anyone but didn't get a response. I could change the number and be your roommate if you want. He's a little gay fairy doesn't take up much room.

Cocoabutterkisses said:
I don't have one. I made a reply with my room number hours ago with @anyone but didn't get a response. I could change the number and be your roommate if you want. He's a little gay fairy doesn't take up much room.
Lol sure. I'll change my posts. Just a heads up though, my character's straight. It can turn into something funny, though

Hey oh. Anyone need a roommate? My character sheet is fresh and new if you want info.

UOTE="Stamper, post: 3528381, member: 29458"]Snowman looking for Roommate '^'

I'm free stamper

So, my phone kinda broke. I won't be able to get alerts through there so if my posts are slow I'm sorry.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]this looks fun

[/QUOTE]
If you're interested, join in! Always great to have a nice variety of people.

Yeah sorry I think i either stopped getting notifications or it just stopped

Elgar heir looking for a rommie q-q

yo drum...is your post to me? ( didn't tag :L )

Anyways that asider you might wanna revisit it to revise it. The dog Image was just me thinking not reality and that aside I am about to sleep so just a heads up. If you want to interact with me don't expect a post like for about 10+ h

Daydreams are images your mind projects that turn into long streams of thoughts. That was technically the start of one

Drumonkey said:
Daydreams are images your mind projects that turn into long streams of thoughts. That was technically the start of one
Too tired to argue but it would be if the thoughts continued and formed a chain of events that only took place in my mind. A single thought isn't a daydream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back