• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would like to point out that the last post BlueAra made was talking to Miziki and Mitch totally just left him xD

Kazehana said:
I would like to point out that the last post BlueAra made was talking to Miziki and Mitch totally just left him xD
Incorrect. He told Miziki and Kate bye. We both ditched him for reasons.

Mitchs98 said:
I mean. I would've let him go with them, but teams were restricted to 2 people only.
That was made up criteria to keep it more interesting lol I don't think anyone would have particularly cared if we bent our non-official rules to integrate more people

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I'll post soon. Also @Veyd Sahvoz define occasionally mention
Like for example: Senki and Emily trudged on through the cave, occasionally looking back to check on Emily, Senki turned a corner and saw a....Gigantic KRAKEN!! In WATER!

Aight :) Also guys, I just found this out, go to your alert preferences and select persistant alerts. It'll get rid of the non notif alert lol

Well if people don't get a chance to read my section little story pieces it will be a completed blog post on my fan fiction blog even though this really isn't that that is if Whoever involved don't mind at the moment I think it may only be @CoreyXIX @Vaccum if not it will just stay unpublished on my WP accnt

@CoreyXIX

Wait I forget does he still have Feu? If he does that's cool, but if not I'll do some other shenanigans with it. Although there isn't really anyone else at the academy lol

Kazehana said:
@CoreyXIX
Wait I forget does he still have Feu? If he does that's cool, but if not I'll do some other shenanigans with it. Although there isn't really anyone else at the academy lol
I thought Feu got out? Shaltaea wouldn't have noticed its escape during his packing.

CoreyXIX said:
I thought Feu got out? Shaltaea wouldn't have noticed its escape during his packing.
Oh yeah lol I totally forgot. Actually though there's not much else to do for it at the moment so if you don't mind I might just go scrap that post so it can still be of some use d:

Kazehana said:
Oh yeah lol I totally forgot. Actually though there's not much else to do for it at the moment so if you don't mind I might just go scrap that post so it can still be of some use d:
Sure, go for it!

CoreyXIX said:
Yes, that would be possible for it to do.
Cool I'll try to think of a good way to do that for the future. Might not do it for a while since it kinda doesn't make sense that it would be able to figure it out so early on

Kazehana said:
Cool I'll try to think of a good way to do that for the future. Might not do it for a while since it kinda doesn't make sense that it would be able to figure it out so early on
Ok, whatever works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back