Exalted Day

ShootingStar

I remember reading that the world of Exalted is flat. If that is the case, would one day be the same for all of the residents in Creation?

Oooooh, my head hurts. . .advice please.. .

Indeed, as i understand it, the day and time of day is the same for all residents.  Creation does not suffer from Time-Zones to my knowledge.

Aww.. I came into this thread expecting there to be a real world holiday where we walk around with 6 foot daiklaves and smite creatures of darkness

FluffySquirrel said:
Aww.. I came into this thread expecting there to be a real world holiday where we walk around with 6 foot daiklaves and smite creatures of darkness
Yeah, so did I  :cry:

They don't have timezones, but it's also a fantasy world. In theory, yes, everyone in creation has the same length of days or whatever.

FluffySquirrel said:
Then why don't you all make one?

FluffySquirrel said:
i already do. i call this day Tuesday.
Don't forget about Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. After all, why settle for one?

What kinda crap is this!?  I wanted a world holiday devoted to Exalted!  Instead, I get a post about time zones!   :evil:   The Censors will hear about this Blasphemy!  Right after I find that damned cake... :twisted:

FluffySquirrel said:
There are about 3 people in my area that play Exalted, and all of them are my personalities...  :roll:

I don’t think you need a spherical earth for time zones. I use a curved flat earth, so sneaky players with amazing vision powers can’t go to the top of a Nexus skyscraper and see the whole world. But they would be able to see much further than on our world. Also Astrology exists in this game, having no difference in time with latitude would be problematic.

The next time that I read the cake joke in this forum (which I don't understand, anyway), I'll implode the ECR. Is that clear?

Be careful what you say about cakes, or you could find yourself battered. Iced, even.....

:|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back