Exalted 2.5 is Out

Sidereals. Oh. Oh my god. Yes. YES.

Also Lunars. My two favourite splats are looking pretty fucking spiffy right now.

Oh. . . . . . . . . . . .

And I have to do site work :( ...............but 2.5!

Sigh.

Wait until you get the sidereal stuff. Even if you never cared about Sidereals before, you do now.

I got to the sids stuffs, always did like the sids and glad that they finally got the errata of their charms set.

Also for those of you dying to try out 2.5, Dice have been finished so it will be a lot easier to RP on the forum. Expect an announcement in a few minutes :D

Da-yum. Combos are gone, and now we can basically activate Charms as we please, as long as they don't break the rule for Combos. Wow. :)

Also the mote cost on perfects is through the roof, minimum damage is down, hardness is more common and artifact weapons are slightly toned down. Makes it sound more dynamic to me. the O tag is a big deal now.

Kinda curious, they don't mention anything about the infernal Adorjan perfect upgrade, since it becomes 6 motes, would that make Who Strikes the Wind? upgrade cheaper than other perfect defenses?

Does the errata to the Fate keyword (first page or two of the Siddie errata) really say, basically, "So, May Blossom and Ligier walk into a bar..." That's the first thing I've read so far in the new errata that's made me smile :P

Only thing I am missing in the great errata is all the weapons outside the core book. There are alot of weapons in Scroll of Kings and Scroll of the Monk what now looks a bit out of sync.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back