Evolution

I'm kinda sad I didn't back up any of my posts :( I'll go with what the majority want, either works fine with me

Alright @Effervescent is helping me move stuff over. We were able to salvage the threads. Come join us at RPZ! See the link I posted above. Just join and post a character sheet and you'll be good to go!

revo said:
Alright @Effervescent is helping me move stuff over. We were able to salvage the threads. Come join us at RPZ! See the link I posted above. Just join and post a character sheet and you'll be good to go!
I might not be able to do it until Saturday. I have to dog sit and I'm not sure if they have a computer and it is way to hard to do on my phone. 
Oh and can someone email me and explain what exactly is going on...I don't have time to read the post.

muzzledpack@gmail.com

Great. Hopefully I'll have my laptop back by tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, it would seem I'm really late to the party here! I'm sorry I was unable to post after getting my character together. Unfortunately, that was due to real life events, but I am ready to post now! I will be making an account on RPZ for the time being to join in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back