Eternity Rose

Name: Alistar Bete

Which Brother: The Middle Child((Purple))

Appearance:

large.jpg

He stands a large 6'2 feet tall with cat ears and tail. This tail isn't perfectly straight though, at the

end it splits into two tails. All in which are a light purple, violet.

Extra: Due to his mischief he decided not to choose a girl and feed off the anger of his wolfy

brother by taking a few nibbles of his prize. That or take a stroll with the others, but mostly

whoever Lance chooses just to spite him.

Name: Vincent Bete

Which Brother: The eldest ((Red))

Appearance:

Anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr-hhbdeiz3.jpg

6'1. His outfits are very modern than the rest, also with different piercings he gave to himself.

Extra: He holds all the common powers of a vampire, but it also depends of how much blood he consumes.

Name: Fai Bete

Which Brother: The 2nd eldest ((Blue))

Appearance:

anime-anime-boy-blue-eyes-boy-Favim.com-1137479.jpeg

5'8 and a half ft

When underwater he has a large tail if he wants to keep human form, if not he is the monster well known as the Loch Ness. Underwater his tail shines a dark blue with indigo scales, same as for his full form.

Extra: He prefers to be called Nessy.

Name: Lance Fiara

Which Brother: The middle child((Yellow))

Appearance:

609eaa117291cd6abbcca8295d0935d7.jpg

6'2

He has a light shade of brown fur that covers his wolf-like ears and tail.

Extra: The Werewolf

Name: James Fiara

Which Brother: The youngest

Appearance:

74783_1312082541672_full.jpg

5'8

His beautiful wings and tail are the color of his eyes but he also has horns. Those are pearly white

and align perfectly on his head.

Extra: He mostly spends his days in a fairly damaged tower that looks as if it's on the brink

of collapsing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dannygirl900 said:
Im a little confused, how come one brother doesn't get a girl? That would mean my character wouldn't get a guy ;-;
To simple things, the younger one simply isn't able to get a girl, he is unable to choose unless another brother does not want to choose a woman.

In this case, your rose of choosing does get to choose since Alistar,Purple rose, does not wish to pick a girl of choosing. In the end, only two brothers can become fully human again. There are five guy and four girls. Not Four guys and five girls.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I feel really bad for making you play all 5 roles for the brothers :(

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind really, this rp is actually based off a story I made a while back so I know what is to come of my boys. If others were playing as them

I'm afraid they wouldn't quite get the personalities correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back