• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One π„π“π„π‘ππˆπ“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍 π‡πŽπ”π‘ β€” α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ±.

ravensunset

no thoughts just vibes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_20230110_111932.jpg
a story by raven & triples ; graphic by triples triples .

Last edited:

classified keep out classified keep out classified

overview

aysel sayar ❃ she/her ❃ twenty-seven ❃ the publicist ❃ bisexual ❃ more basic info ? ❃

the interview

What made you decide to be a publicist?

β€œMost people don’t really know what being in the public eye entails,” Aysel started off slowly, almost contemplative, musing. β€œI don’t mean the attention, or anything like that, I mean behind the scenes. The management, the finances, the presentation of not just who or what is being put forward but anyone and anything adjacent to that, too. Even in my job, I’m a tiny part of it, but a necessary one. I love it. The public eye isn’t for me, but I love helping the machine run along.” Her smile comes out in a flash, wolfish, devious. Aysel had always been attracted to fame, flirted with it. She’d modeled for several months in her sophomore year, had almost opted for a career in journalism, but the pressure of being the one in front of the camera was something she’d come to realize she thoroughly did not want. Pushing others deeper into it instead? It seemed logical enough. β€œThis job allows me to meet and connect with many people, to work on important projects and see their progress and impact. I’m good at multitasking, at dealing with people, and my experience means I know what to set up and when. My clients are happy, I’m happy.”

What are you hoping to gain from this press tour?

Fame, baby. Isn’t it obvious? β€œRaphael’s book is brilliant. I’m hoping to spread it to a wider audience, and for the story behind it to be heard.” Honest to god, Rafi was a bit of a prick, and Aysel would be happy to be rid of him the second she found a better offer. That didn’t mean she wasn’t trying. On the contrary, she was doing her absolute best here, and placed her bets that the tour would be a massive success. A move like this, the attention he’d been getting even before the official announcement… Aysel could practically taste the reputation she’d gain in the circles she’d been working. β€œIdeally, a couple successful interviews, a boost in sales and loyal followers. He gets to do his storytelling and I handle the details, right?”

EXTRA

β€”youngest of five sisters

β€”an immigrant, but just barely: moved when she was two

β€”was popular in high school

β€”headcanon quatro

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

β€”
req.

name

raphael maeda

known as

ravi (by everyone)

twenty-six

male

sexuality

pansexual

occupation

author

β€”
interview.

"Nice to meet you, Raphael."

"Ravi."

"Yes? Oh, yes, sorry, Ravi."

Silence. The woman gives an awkward laugh, and her gaze strays to her team standing behind him. He should have said something there, he knows. He always knows and he never does. Ring lights have such an odd energy-draining effect β€” he shifts under their unrelenting glare.

"So, uh, let's start this off a little clichΓ©. We really want to know, what made you decide to be an author?"

To write. And if he could have just written his answers and... emailed them, or something, this would have been so much easier. They have a YouTube channel, Ravi, you do know what Youtube is? A familiar voice nags. And, yes, he fucking knows. He just wished he knew before agreeing to the interview.

Think of it as practice, they said, for the press. It was too bad he couldn't argue with that.

"I don't think I ever, you know, decided that. It just happened? I mean I wrote little things: diaries, journals, essays. And it was just so easy to say things I, well, couldn't really say. Words made so much more sense when they were looking back at me and that pushed me to write more and more until... my first novel came into existence. I didn't really expect it to get published, to be honest. It was just some teenage rambling, looking back... Maybe I shouldn't say that about my own product, huh?" He gave a small laugh though he didn't really find himself funny enough to deserve it and, for the first time that morning, the room relaxed. "And things just went from there."

"And what are you hoping to gain from this press tour?"

"So, let's talk about your breakout novel, Eternity in an Hour! I've read it myself and, I must say, it was truly an intriguing piece from start to finish. Tell me, what was the inspiration behind such a story?"

"I see, and you've gain quite a lot of attention from this novel. Were you expecting to gain this level of recognition?"

"And how do you feel about it, Raph- Ravi?"

β€”
misc.

family

members:
louis maeda, 59, father
anna fujiwara, 58, mother
remiel maeda, 32, brother

headcanons

scroll

ravi

living idly, dying dreaming