• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Escaping The Nuclear Fate (Accepting Now!)

Julie said:
Yeah i know. I had already asked you before that happened. But @QueenOfDisaster picked someone that was online most of the time. Maybe i could work something out with her, if you are still interested in this roleplay.
@jjcoollay1434
ouch. hmmm well i just wrote up this whole thing in the character sign ups. i dont know. If the other wants the part then he can have it i guess.

jjcoollay1434 said:
ouch. hmmm well i just wrote up this whole thing in the character sign ups. i dont know. If the other wants the part then he can have it i guess.
You can play President Raven if you'd like.

I'm a she btw.... not a he *is very quiet*

jjcoollay1434 said:
okay I would have to change some things up but maybe my character can help assist the president or be like a brother or something idk.
FairlyLocal said:
You can play President Raven if you'd like.
I'm a she btw.... not a he *is very quiet*
You don't have to give up your spot as The President. I was already gonna talk to @QueenOfDisaster to work something out

jjcoollay1434 said:
I dont know. I would feel bad if I just took this part. It's totally fine, I can create a new character.
No no. It's fine. If you want to play President Raven, you can.

jjcoollay1434 said:
wow. Thank you. im wondering how i should jump into the roleplay from here. Should I continue from where you left off?
Just continue from where I left off ^^

The fact that i got no notifications for this, makes me upset. Ugh...something is very wrong with my inbox.

Can someone catch me up?

Well I'm. My character and the characters of Queen of disaster and phobos and brooklynbaby ate all together. My character was trading with the characters from queen and baby when phobos showed up and started asking questions.

Holo said:
Well I'm. My character and the characters of Queen of disaster and phobos and brooklynbaby ate all together. My character was trading with the characters from queen and baby when phobos showed up and started asking questions.
Thanks, ill just have my characters wonder around and then get attacked by something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back