• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Escaping The Nuclear Fate (Accepting Now!)

Hey look, someone actually wants to know if I'm interested in joining an RP

For reals though, I suppose I can join ^^

Just want to know why my name was picked .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll read through it, take a look, think about it and I'll see if it's something I'd do.

Quick question though, how, and why did you pick my name?

jjcoollay1434 said:
Sure! Do I get to costomize the character the way I would like or is he already set up?
Well he was the cause of the Nuclear War because he wanted to wipe out the human race to make a new race of creatures to take over the rest of the world. Only that part is set up. Oh and are you on RPNation a lot. We need the character to participate in the rp most of the time.

For the people that are in quarantine, are we allowed to get out? Or do we just make a post of our characters still inside the thing.

@QueenOfDisaster

Julie said:
For the people that are in quarantine, are we allowed to get out? Or do we just make a post of our characters still inside the thing.
@QueenOfDisaster
The war is over... The nuclear war is over. Everyone is allowed to be free... No one is quarantined anymore. Its finally livable. But the people at Washington have all the riches and stuff because that was the only place that was safe... But yeah, no mans land is now opened to whoever. Its been opened to whoever but like... During the war everyone had to be quarantined... Idk, I think I made that pretty confusing sorry. xc

Julie said:
Well he was the cause of the Nuclear War because he wanted to wipe out the human race to make a new race of creatures to take over the rest of the world. Only that part is set up. Oh and are you on RPNation a lot. We need the character to participate in the rp most of the time.
Awesome. Should I post the character on the character sign up?

Holo said:
Anthony Thompson
LOCATION: No man's land near a burnt cabin with some dead bandits.

Condition: fine and accepting one's surrender. Sorta.

The place reeked of ash and blood with a slight tone of gunpowder. There was charred wood in a pile behind Anthony while a man was trying to crawl away bleeding out and begging for mercy. "P-please man we didn't know this was gonna get bloody. Y-you just looked so... so..." "Normal? Yeah but even before the war I hear that's what they said about anybody that could kill a lot of idiots. They filled government types with lead too.want me to show you how? No? Then crawl faster before I get tired of your catawallin'" Anthony stated having interrupted the man's pleas before going and gathering up all the supplies from the dead and starting to organize them. He watched the dying man carefully and waited until he died of blood loss. "Junk, junk, rusty junk, pfft no wonder they didn't hit me with any of this shit haven't they heard of cleaning their weapon before? Jesus these guys were total morons." Anthony listened carefully to what was around him and was trying to remain on guard. He didn't hear anything except the crackle of a few embers from when the bandits had burned down the structure he'd been staying in.

@Anybody
Yo

Last edited by a moderator:
SakuraTree said:
Male. I can be on for a large amount of time, but I do have life to take care of.
I understand you have a life. Just wanting to make sure you won't be on like for a week then come back on...

Julie said:
Wait i am reading the roleplay and it says there is already somebody roleplayinng as the president?

Yeah i know. I had already asked you before that happened. But @QueenOfDisaster picked someone that was online most of the time. Maybe i could work something out with her, if you are still interested in this roleplay.

@jjcoollay1434

Users who are viewing this thread

Back