• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Escaping The Nuclear Fate (Accepting Now!)

1209S_SKINNY-Zoom.jpg

Name: President Raven Moore

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Where were you born?: Washington DC

What are you?: President

Appearance: A rather handsome young man,

"If looks could kill then I would be a mass murderer, Oh wait I am!"

Dark hair, baby blue eyes, and is in peek physical condition.

Personality: Raven is a very confident man and very few things may scare him. He is clever and uses people to get his way. He also is a remarkable spokesperson and sweet talks his way into situations.

History: Before the Nuclear war back when Raven was just a boy his father was the president of the united States. Growing up he learned to find his fathers work interesting and started to dabble and study in political affairs. At the age of 15 his father was brutally assassinated by an unknown hit man. This caused Raven to pivot into a dark part of his life, as the country panicked he came up with a most devious plan. Raven decided that man kind didn't deserve to prosper on this planet, hence he started the single largest war ever conceived on this planet in hopes of killing off humanity. Of course the nuclear warfare ended up not killing all of humanity but did get a good chunk of it. Now he is leader of Washington DC, the safest and best thriving society in all the rotted Earth. He know operates a society that most people would call corrupt.

Extra: Raven rules Washington DC with unlimited power and ruthless methods. He plans to create a species more advanced than the average human to rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
SakuraTree said:
@QueenOfDisaster
Name: James Williams (Unknown to others) Known as Ghost.

Sexuality: Hetero

Where were you born?: No Man's Land

What are you?: Scavenger

Appearance: View attachment 257473 The suit is a radiation protection suit made by the governement. It is water, fire and corrosion resistant. It's made our of a Kevlar and carbon fiber micromesh.

Personality: Careful, resourceful, he doesn't trust people on first sight.

History: He was born in the No Man's Land. He was taught at a young age that you don't trust people and that you always watch your back.

Extra: I hope I can still join in.
I'm sorry, I don't think I'm going to accept anymore people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back