Erm... Death Note?

Glowworm

Um, I saw that there was already one of these up, but I was looking for some specifics and I doubt the creator of the thread would like me trying to take over. So, yeah, here's my own. I'm doing this because I'm writing a fanfic and I need to spew out some ideas to see if they work. Anyway, here are the basics:

*It has romance. My made-up female character is for L.

*My made-up is also a detective of sorts. She goes by "Z" to te public. She holds L in high regard.

*My made-up is kind of different and she likes raves.

*The RP will start around about the time that they discover the second Kira--just a bit after.

So, given those details, would anyone like to help me out? I'd love you forever. :lick:

well... I would think what would make an awesome story, is the secret story of a budding young detective secretly following in her idol's footsteps, all while undetected, unravels a plot against him, but stops it at the cost of her own life.

That would be sweet and sad. You can even make L finally realize what's happened after she died as sort of a bittersweet ending...

Awh, that would be pretty sweet. I'm still not sure, though. I mean, it's a good idea, but I'm an indecisive person. Dx

The best part about it is, it changes the original story in no way, since it's a completely self contained plot.

you can keep it romantic if you need to, just make sure they never meet face to face... but if they do, make sure they don't recognize the other.

If you need help fleshing out characters or plot points, I'm sure I can dredge something up.

Ooh, see, they were planned to meet. In the two scenes I have written so far, Z sends L a message through an international broadcast to interrupt a Kira message which states her intention to catch Kira with the help of L. The second part I have down is where they actually meet and try to rule out each other as suspects.

Don't feel bad!! I made it to be taken over, i wasnt really commited to that one. I'll still play L though(:

Of course you are. :3

I was just making sure about who y'all wanted. When in doubt, double-check. :]

Besides, I need to figure out who I'm going to be playing. I can't just play as my made-up; that wouldn't be fair to you guys.

well as i said in my DN post i was going to make my own shinigami but i dont really know if i want to anymore. so should i play ryuk as well?

And Glowworm you could be Light? i dunno :P since no one else has claimed him yet?

Sweet. I have my character's profile done--well, mostly. It needs a little tweaking, but I should be able to get it up by tonight or at least tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back