• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Erithis - The See] An Empire of corruption and single-mindedness

Come wind or storm, I'll cut it down.
  • A sigh left Siegfried's lips as he steadied himself, standing up straight and shaking his legs briefly. The rustling of leaves, the sound of the wind, the sky peaking through the canopy of leaves over them, the sun, the clouds—it was simply that and nothing more. Things that matter. Things that don't. How many animals are now sleeping and waiting for the night, how many caterpillars have formed a chrysalis to prepare their new bodies and how many animals are enjoying the scenery of the day? These weren't things that concerned Siegfried. Yet, they were better off than these people and he didn't understand why, but he found that funny.

Again, Siegfried would be impressed by Ceylan's use of magic and how resourceful he was. His tail was wagging again... Siegfried moved back to the front and before he could begin walking a bit ahead, Ceylan beckoned him. Moving over to him and seeing as the bishop was dwarfed compared to Siegfried, he'd subtly lower himself to better listen to him. "Ah." A sound left Siegfried's thoughts, Ceylan was indeed still a mortal and thus constant use of such powerful spells was exerting his energy.

Siegfried leaned down and cupped his hand beside his mouth to whisper in Ceylan's ear. "Ease yourself. You can rely on me, Ceylan." He'd then give Ceylan a thumbs-up and a smile. One of the children at the orphanage often made that gesture when someone asked her to do something. He'd hoped this would reassure Ceylan. He didn't like seeing him so worried, the people they were to protect would like it less. Despite that, Siegfried was happy that he could be of help. "I will make the same wish on every dandelion I see. Surely then, it will come true." Siegfried said in regards to Ceylan's earlier statement. They were probably better off if nothing impeded them in the first place.

Mentions ~ Maxxob Maxxob ; @Elvario
Language Keys ~ "Common"; ("Woodland Animal")​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back