• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eric's Halloween Role Play Month of The Stain That Lives!

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
1000000779.jpg
Eric's Halloween Role Play Month!

I shall write one spooky role play every week of honor of Halloween month.

The Stain That Lives!

This role play is set of Miami, Florida at my character's small beach home with Daytona Beach of seeing capability of the small beach home. It is the start of the month October of year 2024, and my character's bath tub stain starts living and the doors and windows are all sealed off of magic because of the living stain who is as just as it looks as regular stain, though upright of small red eyes and Jack o' Lantern smile, at least the shape. Such stain occured when my character was remodeling their home and put all of their junk in the spare tub whilst remodeling, they have tried getting rid of it, though were always tired of scrubbing after work and studying! Our character's must use those cleaning products and their newly acquired fighting skills of hopes of defeating this living stain and breaking free unless they want the living stain as biting them, such living stain who laughs of evilness and yells ununderstandable words. Such role play shall start the day before the stain starts living, our characters at my character's home of such 3 day, beach home sleepover. Such stain starts living of full moon, raining night, at ten o' clock.

Such home:

1000000781.jpg

1000000791.jpg

1000000792.jpg

1000000793.jpg

1000000790.jpg

Such bathroom of the stained tub is with peachy-pink tile floor and peachy-pink wall of pink marble counter of the white sink and white framed, large square mirror. One fake pink rose bouquet of deep pink glass, cylinderesque vase is of the marble counter.<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Such stain:

1000000794.jpg

yes, it's mine, and i finally scrubbed it away... *contains silly laughter of sharing* cccmph. the living stain lives as the darker sector of the stain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back