Er, Hi People ._.

Raider Jo

Hey there, people. I think I've played a game similar to this once, but otherwise I'm pretty new to the concept. I'm a little shy towards things like this and I'll also admit that while writing is kind of a hobby of mine, it does come out kind of awkwardly paced sometimes, so apologies in advance. I hope to make some friends and have fun!

[QUOTE="Raider Jo]Hey there, people. I think I've played a game similar to this once, but otherwise I'm pretty new to the concept. I'm a little shy towards things like this and I'll also admit that while writing is kind of a hobby of mine, it does come out kind of awkwardly paced sometimes, so apologies in advance. I hope to make some friends and have fun!

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the site!

You'll notice that there is a place here for everyone.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any other of the staff, we also have wonderful members who would love to answer your questions.

Welcome to the dome, friend! I wish you a pleasant stay.

What game are you specifically speaking of? Also, if you need recommendations on what to join then I would be happy to help you.

Welcome!

medelsvensson said:
Welcome to the dome, friend! I wish you a pleasant stay.
What game are you specifically speaking of? Also, if you need recommendations on what to join then I would be happy to help you.

Welcome!
Sorry, I meant that I've been in a similar RP. What exactly do you have in mind?

[QUOTE="Raider Jo]Sorry, I meant that I've been in a similar RP. What exactly do you have in mind?

[/QUOTE]
If you mean the recommendations then tell me what kind of settings/systems/kinds of rps you like and I'll point you in the right direction :)

Well, I'm a fan of fantasy settings, or modern settings with magical elements to them. I'm also interested in futuristic settings.

Well for fantasy you could just look through the list of fantasy rps we have. I think Megalopolis could be slightly, not exactly, but almost what you're looking for with your modern setting and magical stuff, even though there not exactly magic in that game. For futuristic settings I can't really reccommend any individual game except Mega but I'm sure you'll find something. I'm actually in the process of making a sci fi system called Space stories, check it out.

Hope this helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back