• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Enjoy Your Ride~ (Always Open And Accepting)

Intriguing. I would like to know more... if this is still possibly on. It is so rare one can play without having to be all moralistic because there is some cleric in your party.

just the regular rules and regulations, along with whatever you require for character creation etc. etc. PS: I am rather new to all this so forgive any sort of blatant obliviousness on my part (.A.)

Shh, it's okay, when you click on the link down below you can post your character sheet in the character sign-up tab. The basic things for a character are;

•No one is really innocent here, nor is anyone massively evil.

•You can be put into hell for small things, but not like stealing gum from a gas station.

•Your characters actions will reflect what they look like in the afterlife, death will affect this factor as well. Ex; If your character was a thief they may reflect the features of a fox, weasel, or a sterotypical sly creature.

Here's a character skeleton to form your character out of. Please note that you don't have to include a picture if you don't want to!

Name:

New Features After Death:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Height:

Weight:

Crimes In Life:

Death:

Age When Death Occurred:

Bio/Life Before Death:

Rules aren't very strict, basically just be nice, you can have cursing but not a whole slew, nothing too sexual, and basically just a one paragraph minimum reply. You may see a few other roleplayers using BBcode in their replies to make borders or backgrounds and such but you don't have to do that, so don't be intimidated by it! We just like it because it looks nice! Some people may include extra things in their character sheets such as images or themes but you certainly don't have to do that unless you want to. :> I may make a digitally drawn map later on to help enhance the location of the RP and help further develop the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back