Endelee & the Traveling Circus

kaze

One Thousand Club
Guide to Werewolf

The circus is in town, watch as they bring magic, thrills and chills to Endelee. this small circus is like most others, the only unknown thing about them is whether they try to steal your wallets or not. So if you are in the village, come on down to watch and enjoy in their games. If you are in the Cirus, get ready for one wild ride.

-----------------

Yes, werewolf is back and this time there are opposing sides, or at least that's what it seems to be.

There will be a thief again if enough people are playing, there will also be a bodyguard if enough people play. i'm hoping to get at least 16 people in order to get both.

Now, when you sign up, state whether you are with the Traveling Circus or with the village. If we go for the 16 i would like to try to have 8 from each but i know that may not happen.

Players - From:

1) Kite - Circus

2) AGProject7347 - Village

3) Riddle78 - Circus

4) Poppy - Circus

5) Tylar Annell - Village

6) amdreams - Circus

7) Vive - Village

8) Missnoblerose - Village

9) Nebulaskies - Circus

10) Rose - Village

11) Blue - Village

12) Ume - Circus

13) Romboid - Village

P.S. Please try to have fun but stay active.

I wish to be an acrobat, to soar through the skies and astound children of my feats of daring. Also so that my parents can die and I can be adopted by Batman. (I am of course kidding about the Batman thing.) Hopefully, I won't be killed off so early.

the three that posted before Kite are in and registered, i knew being absent all day would have an award xD

If possible, I'd like to be one of the circus x3

*insert vampire voice" I VANT TO VALK ON DE TIGHT-A-ROPES! *sounded a bit more italian than like Dracula*

I'm the girl next door type of person, so I think I'll join the village and live an unexiting life. Living the dream, haha.

missnoblerose said:
Yep i thought it would have started by now.....
Same here, but for some reason, not a lot of old timers are joining. (Niv, Gur, etc.) {KT has a reason}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back