Votes: 0 0.0%
  • amdreams

• Missnoblerose

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
Well poppy seemed a little off and now you know, in his tent there were jars of blood everywhere from the people hung and murdered.

During the night Rose was killed, she was found dead in her tent, the last place she was seen was hanging around amdreams tent nearby.

Those killed last night:

Poppy - Hung - Evil

Rose - Murdered - Good

At least I was right about Poppy, but my backer was killed xD At least my vote goes without saying.

You know Kite, you try real hard to get me killed with very little evidence to back you up. im starting to think your just pushing blame onto someone to cover for yourself.

And isn't it strange how everytime someone is murder, they were on their way or at amdreams' tent?

Actually Riddle was in his own tent, nowhere near mine. Only Ume was coming to see me.

And the first girl was on her way home.

Hmm, I'm not really putting any faith into where they are found last. (In every detective movie I've seen, the murderer always pushes the evidence to another person X3)

AGP, There is little to no evidence. The only evidence I have so far is towards you. and "Pushing the blame" - Hardly. I'm working with what I can. (I shall avenge my dear friends, Erika and Rosebay! x3)

You spend that time blaming Amdreams for the place of last seen, but you vote for me instead? Why's that, hon? You think the werewolf would kill someone agreeing with them, on their side? Even so, you didn't need to vote for me if you thought it was Amdreams. Why not vote for her if you believe she did it?

I actually did mean to vote for somebody else, but i was in such of a hurry [was going out to eat with my dad] i clicked the wrong name.

I predict my own murder tommarow, asking too many questions and all that.

Unless Ammy, Tylar or Noble votes now, I guess my vote won't count. I do not believe it was Amdreams, no matter how many subliminal messages Kaze drops about the people near her tent. He wouldn't give it away. (also, [MENTION=1144]kaze[/MENTION] poppy is a female. that blood thing was creepy... can I have Rosebay's? x3 creepy smile..)

Final plea [MENTION=2001]amdreams[/MENTION] [MENTION=1514]Tylar Annell[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1979]missnoblerose[/MENTION] , vote please xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back