Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rose

• Ume

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
As the night progressed there was no wind, there was nothing nice about the night as in the morning, riddle was found dead.

Amdreams was as innocent as all the other villagers voted out so far, it seems like the circus is getting its way.

Those killed:

Rhomboid - Hung (2 days ago) - good

Blue - Hung (yesterday) - good

Vive - Hung (today) - good

Riddle7347 - Murdered (today) - good

Now let's see what happens...

P.S. please make this more active, it's too slow

@Kite

@AGProject7347

@Riddle78

@Poppy

@Tylar Annell

@amdreams

@Vive

@missnoblerose

@NebulaSkies

@Rose

@Blue

@Ume

@Romboid

Was he with anyone? And who was the last person to see him alive? Who was the one who found the body?

Hmmm... So we have another murdered victim. Either it must have been someone who has recently become active or, like poor Riddle said, it's a ploy to throw us off the track. Now that Riddle has been killed, it could be suggested that he was on the right track and the murderer needed to get rid of him. However, a whole day passed between when Riddle voiced his theory and his death, and this leads me to think it might be the later: that the murderer has only recently become active.

So far, if I recall correctly which I mightn't, AGProject is the only inactive one that has recently become active. AG, do you have any defence?

Yes I know, but now you are aware and are participating, and now Riddle is dead. I'm sorry, but it looks a little suspicious.

I also amend part of my theory, 2 days passed between Riddle's 'intentional inactivity' theory and his death, which to me makes it more likely that the murderer has recently become active again.

I reminded AGP and the other Nonactive players so just because AGP got on doesn't it's them, and also not much information was found on those questions amdreams.

The killer might have just been reminded and still hasn't post, just because i post doesn't mean im the killer. I see where your suspision is comming from, but it's not me.

Ok, that is a reasonable possibility. Admittedly I'm grasping at straws here. So many inactive people, and even the people who have been active aren't saying much. It could be like you say AG, that the killer just hasn't posted, prefering inconspicuous silence. Nebulaskies - who is the only non-active one still left (all the others have been hung based on their inactivity) - was last online yesterday, according to her profile. It could be her.

Do we want to wait and see if another person will be murdered, or continue picking off inactives? Personally I see nopoint in hanging more innocent people, we shouldn't have hung the others anyway.

By the way, what happens if there's a draw of votes? Does no one get hanged or do they both?

Hm. There are nine suspects left. At most there will probably by two werewolves and at least one traitor, which means we have a 1 in 3 chance of lynching someone on the werewolf side. Given what little evidence we were given, my guess is that the werewolf is probably a member of the circus. Only a circus member should be able to go to Rid's tent without drawing any attention to themselves.

The only circus members still alive are me, Kite, Poppy, Nebulaskies and Ume. And out of these, only Nebulaskies has not posted in any of the other days. I'm leaning toward him/her only because I don't think the werewolf knew about the beginning of the thread like AG. The majority of us are fairly new to this game and the only one I can think of that could pull off a smokescreen would be Riddle himself. Besides, someone who was with us from day 1 would know that I was the one who originally suggested the idea of a smokescreen. Though another theory could be that Nebula is the seer, seeing as the seer can tell us which ones are innocent and no one has made a move to cover anyone's asses but themselves.

Again, this is only a theory. If a villager were inconspicuous enough, they could probably be able to sneak onto the circus grounds without being spotted.

Then should we vote for Nebulaskies?

I mean i get your theory completely. Only a circus member would be able to get to Riddle, but it could also be the other three people.

So should we vote for Nebulaskies? Amdreams does have point, she could be the Seer instead. But she had been online so she must have recieved kaze's message about the rp starting.

Ok, I voted for Nebulaskies. If we decided to hang her, then my vote is already cast, but if not, then at least it's a draw between her and Kite, so nobody will be hung.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back