Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ume

• Rhomboid

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
The Circus has just arrived in town... unfortunately one of the villagers was found shortly after... will the two sides work together to find out who did this, or will they try to fight each other (circus vs. village)? let's find out now...

(starting Now - ending at 11 PM Central time)

Good question, kite. (More like CSI to me, but to each their own >w<)

I got a question too. Was the villager found in near the village people or the circus people?

Ah, but the answers could be completely different. The person could have been last seen somewhere, and then wandered off and killed. And there's the possibility that the body was moved after death. (so many crime shows <3...)

the Villager was last seen heading home from the circus but was later found half way between the circus area and the village, dead.

Well Poppy, maybe we just need diffrent questions? If i may, What was every ones exact schedule the day of the murder? And are there any eye wittnesses?(Sorry if i post late... kaze you should understand why)

Day 1 has come to an End, Werewolf Leader please send me your killing vote, Seer send me your Vision vote, Bodyguard please send me your protection vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back