• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Empty Brook [Closed]

Not a problem. I will inform you of the upgrade details when we get to that point.
Alright, sounds good to moi. Just double-checking, but we leave all the equipment stuff blank for now right? Because that's the only thing left for my cs now

Alright, sounds good to moi. Just double-checking, but we leave all the equipment stuff blank for now right? Because that's the only thing left for my cs now
Yes, leave that blank you don't have any equipment yet, the only reason you have a rune is because when we get to the new world they will be left by your bed, it's part of the mystery of how and why they were sent there.

Yes, leave that blank you don't have any equipment yet, the only reason you have a rune is because when we get to the new world they will be left by your bed, it's part of the mystery of how and why they were sent there.
Alright sweet! In that case I'm all good to post my cs and head off to bed lol

Alright sweet! In that case, I'm all good to post my cs and head off to bed lol
That's great I'm going to finish mine up as well and then we play the waiting game. Well, I might make a lore post to post the maps on, but that'll be it for today other than working on the starter which I might do in the morning.

That's great I'm going to finish mine up as well and then we play the waiting game. Well, I might make a lore post to post the maps on, but that'll be it for today other than working on the starter which I might do in the morning.
Yeah that's pretty fair lol. Anyways, I posted it so Imma go to bed--good night!! <3

This is rather ambitious, could stick my head in, see how it goes.

Well, hopefully we get at least a few more folks, but the maps sold me.

Lots of places, what sells me on isekai brand rps or stuck in a fantasy world styled stuff is the actual world.

I don't care for immense magic power, I don't care if we got the magical sword of plot, what i care about? What makes elf bread taste so damn good.

Shits addictive, and their ears are so cute.

This is rather ambitious, could stick my head in, see how it goes.
If that is what you wish to do then, by all means, feel free to do so. I've technically done something like this before but as I said it died because I wasn't here and it seems my mods couldn't keep it going for me even for a day, not for lack of effort or trying, I don't blame them, which is why I'm trying out the new mods system to try and prevent that.

-Mork- -Mork- Just so you know the Lore and OOC are now up and ready to, the links are in the OP and also attached to the CS page so now as we wait I will be working on the opening post.

Well, hopefully we get at least a few more folks, but the maps sold me.

Lots of places, what sells me on isekai brand rps or stuck in a fantasy world styled stuff is the actual world.

I don't care for immense magic power, I don't care if we got the magical sword of plot, what I care about? What makes elf bread taste so damn good.

Shits addictive, and their ears are so cute.
I'm glad you feel that way I figure the world is big enough so that anyone who wants to contribute to world and lore can and I am no not lacking in ideas to use in the meantime until people are comfortable.

I'm glad you feel that way I figure the world is big enough so that anyone who wants to contribute to world and lore can and I am no not lacking in ideas to use in the meantime until people are comfortable.
Lovely, though I am more of an idea and hype guy than anything.

Still accepting people?
We most certainly are the links to the current threads are up in the OP. I am working on the opening post for the main RP while we wait for more people, but it will likely be up soon.

The main RP thread has been posted, link available in the OP. If you were interested in joining do not worry we are still accepting we are merely starting the meet and greet, get to know you phase you aren't missing anything so don't panic or feel discouraged.

I am thinking of joining,this seems like a pretty neat roleplay, and the formatting and organization relaly sold me XD. That said, I do have a couple questions:

1. What are the post expectations (in length/detail level and time between posts)?

2. In the rules you mention players "making their own arcs", and I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. If you mean a character arc, I don't understand why logistically you would ask us to confirm it with you as a rule, and if it is just a normal arc I don't see how a player could implement it? So if you could clarify this for me, I'd be most grateful.

I am thinking of joining, this seems like a pretty neat roleplay, and the formatting and organization relaly sold me XD. That said, I do have a couple questions:

1. What are the post expectations (in length/detail level and time between posts)?

2. In the rules you mention players "making their own arcs", and I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. If you mean a character arc, I don't understand why logistically you would ask us to confirm it with you as a rule, and if it is just a normal arc I don't see how a player could implement it? So if you could clarify this for me, I'd be most grateful.

Answering your questions in order when it comes to posts I'm not a very pickup person especially in group RP I understand that everyone has different styles and levels. As long as you are trying and give an adequate response to what you are responding to I personally will be fine but this is a group RP so I can't speak for everyone's tastes, post as you see fit but effort is always appreciated with me.

When it comes to character arcs you don't have to run it by me unless it somehow leads into a major arc as for how a normal player can initiate a major arc well I like for people to feel included so if you have an idea for a major arc you have the option of modding that arc since it was your idea, but if you don't wish to do this you can easily turn it over to me or a mod.

Does this makes sense or are you still confused?

Answering your questions in order when it comes to posts I'm not a very pickup person especially in group RP I understand that everyone has different styles and levels. As long as you are trying and give an adequate response to what you are responding to I personally will be fine but this is a group RP so I can't speak for everyone's tastes, post as you see fit but effort is always appreciated with me.

When it comes to character arcs you don't have to run it by me unless it somehow leads into a major arc as for how a normal player can initiate a major arc well I like for people to feel included so if you have an idea for a major arc you have the option of modding that arc since it was your idea, but if you don't wish to do this you can easily turn it over to me or a mod.

Does this makes sense or are you still confused?
Yeah, I think I get the gist of it. I think I'll give it a shot since the interest check did make me so gosh darn interested, though if the posts aren't really doing it for me, I might leave. I hope that isn't too much of a problem.

Yeah, I think I get the gist of it. I think I'll give it a shot since the interest check did make me so gosh darn interested, though if the posts aren't really doing it for me, I might leave. I hope that isn't too much of a problem.
Oh, no there's no point in staying in and RP if you aren't having fun so there is no issue with that, though I would be sad to see you go I would bare no will and wish you the best of luck in something you will enjoy.

Oh, no there's no point in staying in and RP if you aren't having fun so there is no issue with that, though I would be sad to see you go I would bare no will and wish you the best of luck in something you will enjoy.
Alrighty, then glad to be aboard this train boss!

Empty Brook is now closed we are no longer accepting newcomers at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back