• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings emgore's onexone search | open!

emgore

annelid child
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• > hi everyone! feel free to call me emgore or emma (she/her)!
          > i am a literate role-player. expect 1000+ words per reply, but of course, quality over quantity is still a big focus for me and my writing. i will mirror posts as long as that's the case for you as well.
          > i am working full-time with two jobs, but i can try write at least one reply per week; however, patience may be necessary.
          > my preferred roles are females or female presenting characters. i am also queer, so i am very comfortable with playing queer characters as well.
          > i prefer ocxoc over canon characters for fandom roleplays.
          > i love worldbuilding and discussing character arcs, so talking ooc is a must! i love making a friend in the process as well. getting to know my partner is one of the best parts of roleplaying for me.
          > my partners should also be 18+ as well as the actual characters.
          > i prefer discord for ooc talks and more mature concepts. if the roleplay fits within the site rules, i prefer it on rpn through pm.
          > please refer to my about me page on my profile for any more info.
          > i have been roleplaying for 10 years! if you simply have any questions or need tips don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
hello I love your non-fandom ideas! all of the fantasy tropes speak to me a lot (esp since I love monsters, hidden identities, political intrigue, etc), I'd love to discuss possible plots, cravings or characters if you're ever down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back