• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Emerald Grove Asylum

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
Okay, so I really want to make a roleplay that takes place in a asylum and the people inside said asylum have powers. Other than that, I got no other ideas for this roleplay. If you have any ideas for this roleplay, please say it. The more ideas the better.

Cool, although I still need more ideas before I can actually call this thing a roleplay. With that in mind, I'm about to use my ultimate secret move of awesomeness. B U M P

That sounds like the beginning of something amazing that i would LOVE to be apart of!! going on the asylum thing why don't they have them as like testing bunnies? or have them locked away and only bring them out when they need something serious to be done? (kinda like suicide squad), or something along those lines?

I think I have found the RP of my dreams!! We could have them wrongfully locked away by the government for inhumane experiments! If you are planing on making the idea into a rp, I will certianly join! :closed eyes open smile:

I'm hella up for this :D

Maybe with ideas on plot
- Some conflict between asylum mates
- Breaking out from the people holding them captive

I already have tons of ideas as to what supernatural powers my char will have

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP!!! My ultimate move did work. Also, thanks for all the ideas for the roleplay. I like the idea of them being test subjects, and maybe for some characters they can be wrongfully placed in the asylum, which I have not come up with a name for yet (along with the name of the roleplay itself). I'm sure I can think of something though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back