• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Embark.

Magic? Yes No?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• YES I WANT TO BE A FAIRY PRINCEEEEEESS!

• NO! IT BREAKS THE REALISTIC BOUNDARYS OF IT!

• Total voters

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

latest

The hills roll before you, the sun is perched high in the sky without a cloud to be seen and the birds of a nearby forest coo softly as if it was their way of communicating a mutual agreement that it was indeed a fine afternoon.

Although the sight is pretty and beyond amazing, there's something lying within these hills that can only be discovered by the most persistent of travelers. It may be a shoddy path, it may be a traumatizing one, it may even be a rewarding one, however you won't know until you follow the sun above, your only guide in this unknown land.

How will you travel this uncharted land though? Your lonesome? With your trustworthy bow? Your faithful sword? A white steed? With your loyal companion? A stranger you meet along the road? That's for you to decide and for the travelers to learn about as you carve out your own legacy.

Although many things may seem unsure at the moment, you can count on the fact that you're choices will matter. They will alter the world around you in ways any mere mortal could never think of. The world is yours, but the legacy you leave behind is up to you. Will you leave a trail of blood and tears of your competitors, or will you leave a wake of wealth, happiness, and enlightenment as you go from landmark to landmark?

It's time to make the decision now, so strap on your bags, grab your nearest weapon, and set foot into the world which can be as beautifully molded as you make it, or as dark and dreary as you can dream it.

[Medieval Roleplay]​

Last edited by a moderator:

CS

Name

Appearance

Weapons

Shield [if Owned]

Coat Of Arms [if a Noble or Knight.]

Faction

Companion/Pet

Other​

Factions

The Kingdom of Horpen

Jarl Rur of Orange

Knights of Silver

The Five

Church Of Kuhnfan​

(Hmm? This will happen anyways because i put to much time into it.)

It won't be straight magic although its more Alchemy and giant creatures.

Such as A seven foot tall Dire horse your character rides.

Sounds good to me. As long as people aren't lobbing fireballs about and turning into dragons I'm happy.

Nothing like that. although Runes in your sword and such are allowed.

I might actually start it up in a minute to.

Arion said:
Nothing like that. although Runes in your sword and such are allowed.
Giant spiders, rune enchantments, flaming swords, collossal beast. All fine!

OC's with magical manipulation and transformation abilities... Less so in my opinion.

I'll sign up if ya make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back