Embarassing Ways For Deathlords To Die

Reading this thread, thinking "I could never fall for something silly like this," and then falling for it anyway.

Hubris, it's not just for Sidereals...

THIS...IS...LOOKSHY!
Classic

You find the legendary black hearthstone, to call down a meteor and bask in the destruction of the world to gain more power.  But some blond kid with a Reaver Daiklaive stops you.  While being accompanied by a bartender, a terrorist, a thief, an ex-pilot, a stuffed doll, and a little dog too.

Don't forget his fated, star-crossed lover who the DL slew to laugh in the face of pretty blonde boy.

Hey, what can you say? You expected that martini swilling Night Caste spy to DIE.

While digging a grave for your doomed victim to be buried alive in, you slip and fall into the grave hitting your head on a large stone. The shovel then falls in and hits you one last time.

Tide of battle turns against you: scream "No! This is impossible! I am invincible!!"

Then get killed by the Saturn Sidereal whose
sole duty is to kill people who say that.

By falling victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is: never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

You discover exactly why your mother kept telling you not to run thru the house with sissors

(this actually happened to a person)

Another deathlord is taking his first age skyship out for a pleasure cruse.  The toilet backs up, and the maintence crew decides to dump its contents.  The stuff freezes as it decends, and the solid block of frozen shit and piss clubs the unfortunate one upside the head.

Deciding to go out for a stroll, the deathlord suddenly finds himself walking across the last remaining 1st Age Solar's lawn...  

Flyck said:
Deciding to go out for a stroll, the deathlord suddenly finds himself walking across the last remaining 1st Age Solar's lawn...  
I pity that deathlord... cuz, the solar did be all "get off my damn lawn." before opening fire.

sora_donald_goofy.jpg

'nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back