Ello Ello

Judith

Magic Eight Ball
Helloooooo people.....

I find rp fairly interesting, however I prefer to do it in first person speak.

Can't promise to be on all the time but I'll do my best. I'm not very good with long replays but I'm willing to try. All scenarios fascinate me so don't hesitate to ask, and last but not least, I'm female, over the age of 18, and from the land down under.

Please look after me!

Ps. I'm obsessed with all things Korean, in particular kpop/dramas. I'm trying to teach myself Korean, trying being the key word. 김치 찌개 너무 좋아요. 사랑해요!!! 뼝 뼝.

Hello there, Judith! Welcome to RPN :) You'll fit in just fine with first person - there's a lot of folks who RP that way :)

Before you get started, you should check out the Rules and the FAQ. There’s tons of helpful information that will lead you around the site!

You can also find help from any of the Staff members – Either by contacting them in the Admin Contact Forum or, you can pop into the Shoutbox, to see who’s hanging around! Just look for anyone “labeled” Mod/Admin/Fellow! xD

When you’re ready to find or start a Roleplay, you should visit the recruitment forums. There is a forum for 1x1 Roleplays as well as Group Roleplays. There are also some wonderful Tutorials you can visit, which are super helpful in starting you on your way, or just navigating the site!

I hope you’re enjoying the site so far. We’re glad to have you onboard!

Welcome to RpN Judith!

and it's cool to infatuated by a culture, I'm a fan of KPop myself, B.A.P,2NE1, EXID etc. but make sure not to be overly obsessed! enjoy your time here!

Annyeonghaseyo! Unfortunately, I can only speak a little Korean but cannot write it for the life of me. I can write Japanese though, does that count?

Anyway, I would like to personally welcome you to RpNation, the land of the roleplays. I hope you have a wonderful time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, our wonderful staff, or our marvelous members. We're all very friendly here. c:

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]Annyeonghaseyo! Unfortunately, I can only speak a little Korean but cannot write it for the life of me. I can write Japanese though, does that count?
Anyway, I would like to personally welcome you to RpNation, the land of the roleplays. I hope you have a wonderful time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, our wonderful staff, or our marvelous members. We're all very friendly here. c:

[/QUOTE]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 안녕하세요! I'm just surprised people know some. Thank you for the warm welcome :)

감사합니다!

AkuNoOkami said:
Welcome to RpN Judith!
and it's cool to infatuated by a culture, I'm a fan of KPop myself, B.A.P,2NE1, EXID etc. but make sure not to be overly obsessed! enjoy your time here!
You're right ^.^ don't worry I have other interests too. B.A.P, Bts and JJCC are my three top groups. I'm in love with Hyuna though, she's so cute and beautiful

I watch some Korean drama myself now and then (I especially loved the Korean adaptation of Boys Over Flowers) and I have a couple KPop bands I adore. Girls' Generation I know is wildly popular, but I just love some of their styles. <3 Shinee is also adorable, especially Key! I think you'll find a few other kindred spirits I know love Korean stuff as well.

As an aside, though, we can't allow other languages on the site. ^^; We have many multi-lingual people, but not all the admins and mods speak the languages, so we have to use the same one (English). Good luck with Korean, though! I tried learning Japanese when I was younger and it was... ugh. I was just terrible. I am proud I can remember the sound of a few words- nevermind how you spell them!

Oh so

Syrenrei said:
I watch some Korean drama myself now and then (I especially loved the Korean adaptation of Boys Over Flowers) and I have a couple KPop bands I adore. Girls' Generation I know is wildly popular, but I just love some of their styles. <3 Shinee is also adorable, especially Key! I think you'll find a few other kindred spirits I know love Korean stuff as well.
As an aside, though, we can't allow other languages on the site. ^^; We have many multi-lingual people, but not all the admins and mods speak the languages, so we have to use the same one (English). Good luck with Korean, though! I tried learning Japanese when I was younger and it was... ugh. I was just terrible. I am proud I can remember the sound of a few words- nevermind how you spell them!
Oh sorry! Don't worry I barely know any Korean so I'm not really able to write any. Do you watch Room Mate? Sunny is pretty cute there. It's a bit sad that Sica left the group though. If you like dramas I really recommend Marriage not Dating :) it's a romantic comedy :)

Sica left the group?! I had no idea. =( I actually watched that one! Everyone got their happy ending which I was glad to see, but I have to admit I did a lot of eye-rolling at the girl hung up on her ex. Guuuurl, he isn't into you anymore. It's over! The scene where she walks into the rose petal room when he's getting ready to confess and asks to start over? She was desperate beyond belief. >_<

In

Syrenrei said:
Sica left the group?! I had no idea. =( I actually watched that one! Everyone got their happy ending which I was glad to see, but I have to admit I did a lot of eye-rolling at the girl hung up on her ex. Guuuurl, he isn't into you anymore. It's over! The scene where she walks into the rose petal room when he's getting ready to confess and asks to start over? She was desperate beyond belief. >_<
I know right!!! But I thought that Sunhwa was a pretty good actress :) have you seen I Miss You? I adore Yoon Eun Hye and Yoochun so much!

And yeah they basically kicked out because she started her own business and the FELT she wouldn't have enough time for GG

I have not seen I Miss You? but I might check it out after I beat the new game I got for Christmas. I am Googling this GG scandal now. ;)

Syrenrei said:
I have not seen I Miss You? but I might check it out after I beat the new game I got for Christmas. I am Googling this GG scandal now. ;)
There have been so many scandals this year ㅠㅠ I can't believe what happened to B.A.P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back