Ello ello, gents!

11 With A Twist!

My name is..well...can't really quite say, sorry. Kind of boring. And important. And...you get the gist.

So I'm the Doctor, one of many actually. Most just call me ELEVEN. So I've been looking to get a new..partner...let's say. The old one, she uh, she left. Yeah, left. That's the proper term.

So I believe I now have to state my interests here? Um..I enjoy travelling, a good adventure, a party, French, custard, umm...long walks on a dieing planets' crust..? Not sure what else I can say/type/whatever here.

So if you're interested, please knock or call me here: XXX-XXX-XXXX

(NOTE: If that number is ecced out, don't call it. If you hear boots storming around your house and a click as something cold touches your head, drop the mouse. Sorry.)

Hello there, Twisty!~ AS QUEEN OF THE NIGHT, I WELCOME THEE TO OUR HUMBLE SITE!! So, yeah! Welcome to RPN, Twisty!~ :D

Well geesh, thanks people! I'm quite suprised I got any replies, let alone was I able to type that all correctly. It's been about 700--ahh, it's been a, um, long time since I've used a "Key-Board".

Ello love, I'm artistic or witty or whatever you want to call me ^^ So, Welcome to RPN! ^^

You're welcome. I'm welcome? I guess I welcome the welcome welcome, you're very welcome to welcome my welcome welcome.

I can see why English wasn't invented by Englishmen.

So many people! Also I can see your name, its right under your pink profile-picture-thingy. Neat-o. So who here is actually interested in becoming my companion?

But alas, you do not know my true name do you? Just the same as I don't know yours.

I have always wished to be a companion to a powerful alien such as you dear Doctor. *Bows to you.* But alas, I am not very good at writing sci fi based things. I would be willing to try, but you would not get my best word.

Well I'm pretty bad at writing too. Reading is fun but it takes too long. So going to school once for me was sheer torture.

On the bright side I did create a black hole in one of the toilets.

Oh, I am not bad at writing, I am great at Horror/Supernatural/Fantasy writing, just not sci fi.

You created a black hole in one of the toilets? I hope you told someone about that, otherwise a student could have been lost to it.

Welcome, welcome, Sweetie.

I think you'll find a nice home here. And you're making me wish I was a fandom writing girl. But welcome to RpN nonetheless.

P.S. Love the bowtie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back