Elizia Ooc

Hi people, I'm going for a hospital thing tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll have to stay or not. If I do, I'll let you all know and I'll try to keep up with whats going on, don't wanna miss anything. Have fun and hope your'e all enjoying this as much as I am x

Sorry, I was swept away by RL duties. Life will be hectic for the foreseeable future. I will try to steal away a few hours and get a post up ASAP.

I'm so sorry I haven't replied. I honestly completely forgot. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month with my Elizia idea so i've been writing away with that. When I get a chance this week, i'll post up a nice lengthy piece. I've changed a lot of the plot and order of events in my attempted novel so I'll need some time to separate the two timelines and put the right info in the Rp.

No problem! I was just whistling ;)

((Also... I'm excited to hear about your writing experience. I've been considering NaNoWriMo for years, but have never gotten around to it...))

It's definitely a challenge but I've found that the research and background I had already done for this rp has given me to have a strong starting point. If anything ever comes of it, I will of course be owing my thanks to each and every person that has been involved in this Rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back